- £461 per week
- £66 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Countryside views
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Caeau Bach is a stunning converted cottage lying at the end of a private drive in rolling countryside, a real rural and romantic retreat yet just a short drive from the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch and Llanbedrog. Restored and renovated to a very high standard, Caeau Bach offer a contemporary and spacious open plan living area with bi-fold doors leading onto a pretty stone patio with BBQ area and lawn garden. Upstairs lies a feature open bathroom with free standing bath, walk in shower room all alongside a breath-taking and stylish bedroom with full length window offering uninterrupted countryside views.
Caeau Bach offers many extras including WiFi, welcome pets by arrangement and comes with a dedicated parking space in Abersoch village.
- large kitchen area with ample sleek white units and wooden counter tops, Belfast sink, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob, fridge, freezer, microwave and washing machine. Fabulous countryside views.
- lounge/dining area with contemporary and comfortable sofa, coffee table, flat screen TV with Freeview, dining table with 2 chairs, bi-fold doors leading onto a pretty rear patio, triple aspect windows with fabulous uninterrupted countryside views
- sumptuous open bathroom with feature free standing bath, toilet with privacy tiles, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and Velux window
- stylish and romantic double bedroom with metal framed double bed, built in cupboard with hanging space and shelves, bedside table, Velux window and stunning full length window with fabulous countryside views which can be enjoyed from the bed
- contemporary walk in shower with cool grey tiled shower and rain shower
bi-fold doors from the living area leading to
- stone patio with patio furniture and views across the lawn garden to the rolling countryside beyond
- lawned garden
- private parking for 2 vehicles
- barbecue available
- please note the owners are occasionally in residence at next doors property
- stunning converted cottage
- feature bedroom with countryside views
- feature bath and shower
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- electricity and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- pets welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £50 per week
- private parking space in Abersoch village centre
- short breaks available
A beautiful cottage in a lovely setting.
Cottage was lovely and had everything we needed and was of a high standard. We really enjoyed Abersoch and snowdonia.
We loved our few days at the cottage, very relaxing & will be returning again next year
Outstanding in every respect. We had a slight issue with the cooker (our misunderstanding) dealt with extremely helpfully by the owner. Would definitely like to return.
A beautiful property in a stunning location. Wonderful garden for our dog to play in.
Very calm and quiet, nice little touches, marvellous shower and bathtub. Wonderful views to the surroundings. Really a perfect place to get relaxed and to take a break!
It was very peaceful and relaxing. The property could not offer any more than it already did! Would highly recommend it.
Cannot fault in any way at all. In fact ran out of superlatives to put in the visitors book on departure! So well appointed and in such an idylic situation found it hard to leave to go for a day out!
We were very impressed with the cottage and the location, we would have no hesitation in highly recommending this beautiful cottage and the location it sat in. We had never been to wales before but we plan to come back due to the lovely holiday we experienced
It was immaculate. The building spec and furniture & fixings were extremely high standard. It was the little things such as a fresh pint of milk on arrival, new and fresh towels / tea towels etc in the kitchen, allocated car parking in Abersoch, all showed careful consideration and attention to detail. The location was excellent. We wanted a quiet rural location, yet within a short drive from the towns and coast. This really suited our needs.