- £534 per week
- £76 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Unpack, unwind and be inspired at this holiday cottage with sea view on the Llyn Peninsula. Set in a peaceful location with fantastic views, it really is a temptation to sit back, read, sip wine and do absolutely nothing for the whole holiday - apart from the odd barbecue maybe. However, with such a central location, it’s certainly worth exploring a little to find out what exactly makes the Llyn Peninsula; this designated area of outstanding natural beauty, so special…
A spacious, cream ‘shaker’ style kitchen with a farmhouse pine table. Double height room with an open beamed ceiling and luxurious slate floor with underfloor heating. The kitchen is equipped with everything that you need, including a dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and the all important coffee machine to get you ready for the Welsh fresh air!
The living room features a solid oak floor with comfortable large leather sofas, and a woodburner. The flat screen television comes with a DVD player and a Nintendo Wii console - perfect for your family or group get together.
The first double bedroom has a cream iron double bed with breathtaking sea and countryside views and an exposed stone wall feature.
The second double bedroom also has a cream iron double bed and magnificent sea and countryside views.
A stylish bathroom with an impressive bath and a wet-room style shower, heated towel rail and underfloor heating, just as another reminder of the cottage’s 5 star qualities.
At the top of the stairs is a cosy ‘snug’ room with another TV and a large leather bean bag. This room also comes with a DVD player, Playstation 2, toys and games – a perfect retreat for the children.
The twin room is a traditional ‘crogloft’ that’s accessed via the snug room, with sloping eaves and exposed stone wall.
As you would expect from a luxury holiday cottage with sea view, the patio area is exactly where you would want it to be: right in front of the expansive landscape with seats to relax and admire the stunning, peaceful surroundings. Gas BBQ set also provided.
Behind the cottage, there is also a large communal garden with a table and benches, shared with the other two holiday cottages on site.
- A welcome pack of local produce is provided including home-made Bara Brith.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: kitchen roll, dishcloth, scourer and brush to wash dishes, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs. Bathroom: toilet rolls. General products: bin bags, candles, matches, torch, brillo and a range of cleaning products. Utility: Laundry powder and conditioner for washing machine.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included. One hairdryer per double room.
- Heating and electricity included. Oil underfloor heating on ground floor, radiators on first floor.
- Wifi available
- Fire wood provided
- Up to 2 well behaved dogs welcome at £25 per dog per stay.
- Cot and high chair available if requested in advance. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Communal wash room with tumble dryer and washing machine to be used by all occupants of cottages free of charge.
- No smoking
- Plenty of parking space available
- This luxury holiday cottage with sea view offers short breaks during the low season.
- Cottage available to let for any length of stay between 2 nights (min) and 14 nights (max)