- £714 per week
- £102 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Set in a wonderful, elevated position with panoramic views of Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay. With a large balcony and full-length patio doors, Maes Teg cottage brilliantly frames this spectacular vista from a spacious, open plan living area and two of the bedrooms (with king sized beds). Pwllheli, with its Marina, beach and a range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants is just 1 mile away.
This is a great base to explore the Wales Coast Path, the Llyn Peninsula - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a range of attractions such as Portmeirion and Criccieth Castle. Not to mention Snowdonia National Park and the Isle of Anglesey.
Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge - As you enter the property you will be amazed at the view through the glass wall which includes large patio doors. These lead to a large balcony with glass balustrade and stunning views over Cardigan Bay towards Harlech and Snowdonia.
The large lounge area offers comfortable seating for eight in front of a multi-fuel stove and Smart TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime. If you enjoy music, there is a record player and a selection of records in the cupboard in the hallway. This cupboard also houses a selection of books, maps, guides and board games.
The kitchen is exceptionally well equipped and includes a fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is also a microwave oven, kettle, toaster and coffee machine. Spacious dining area with seating for up to 8 guests.
Bedroom 1 - This ground floor room with a king sized bed also has large patio doors opening out onto the large balcony with stunning views. Furnished with 2 bedside tables with lamps, a clothes rail, chest of drawers and chair.
Bedroom 2 - At the back of the property on the ground floor there is a large double bedroom with 2 bedside tables and lamps, a clothes rail and a chest of drawers.
Shower Room - A substantial shower room with walk in shower cubicle, sink with bathroom cupboard beneath, WC and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 - Stunning, large room with panoramic views towards Pwllheli in the west and Snowdonia in the east. King sized bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, chest of drawers and chair.
Bedroom 4 - Small twin room, a squeeze for two adults, with views over the back of the property and has 2 single beds with bedside lamps.
Bathroom - Spacious room with a shower cubicle, large bath, pedestal sink, WC and heated towel rail.
With its large balcony in an elevated position, this is the ideal setting for alfresco dining or a morning coffee on the patio, overlooking the stunning view.
There is also a sloping lawn area with the same magnificent view, which is great for children to play and explore.
- Welcome pack includes a selection of local produce as well as milk, tea and coffee pods. Also discount code for local art prints displayed around the cottage.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Starter pack provided for log burner between October and April. Additional logs etc, can be purchased locally.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 3 hairdryers provided
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen with you.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products, hoover, dustpan and brush, iron and ironing board.
- Private parking for up to 3 cars
- If you would like to forget about the car during your stay at Maes Teg holiday cottage Pwllheli can also be accessed by bus from Llwyn-hudol bus-stop, just round the corner.
Thanks for a fantastic stay and the personal touches of Welshcakes and beer were a lovely gesture.
Maes Teg A very beautiful house in the most beautiful setting. The weather has been perfect. Thank you.