- £835 per week
- £119 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Sky TV
- Welcome pack
- Harbour views
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 15:30
- Check out: 10:00
Oh what a view! Not many cottages can boast a location like this. Set within 2 acres of private grounds in an elevated position, Tai Ffolt offers serenity and incomparable views out to sea over Nefyn, across to Porthdinllaen, Anglesey and, on a clear day through your very own telescope, as far as Ireland.
Formerly three herring fisherman cottages, Tai Ffolt has been beautifully converted into one impressive holiday cottage where you can enjoy the magnificent sea views from every room. Not forgetting the dramatic sunsets and star gazing opportunities - this is a truly inspiring get-away, day or night.
The main feature of the large living room has to be the fully glazed gable end that frames the magnificent views beyond. The lounge area provides plenty of character and comfortable seating where you can sit back and be inspired, whilst also enjoying the warmth of the wood burning stove. Wall mounted wide-screen TV with Sky and DVD player.
Another feature is the chimney that cleverly divides the lounge from the kitchen / dining area at the other end of the room. With its original quarry tiled floor, the fully equipped kitchen includes an American larder fridge/freezer, electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Large farmhouse table and chairs take centre stage, with French doors leading to the rear garden.
One step leads down from the kitchen to a long hallway that takes you to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Master bedroom - very spacious with a king size bed, sofa in front of a wood burner and TV, a desk area, storage and last but not least, sea views.
Bedroom 2 - king size bed with clothes storage, chair and magnificent views.
Bedroom 3 - twin beds, chair, clothes storage and - you guessed it, expansive sea views.
Family bathroom with a rain shower, bath with a view, wc, wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
2 acres of enclosed grounds surround this wonderful, detached cottage. Whether its alfresco meals, afternoon teas, a good book and a glass of wine, or simply watching the boats sailing by, the terrace overlooking the ocean provides the most idyllic of settings.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, Bara Brith and a bottle of wine.
- Central heating and electricity included.
- Starter pack of logs provided for the wood burner (for winter lets only). Additional supplies can be purchased in Nefyn.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- 3 hairdryers provided.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available.
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
- Plenty of parking spaces.
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
We had a lovely stay beautiful views. Your company were very good to deal with thank you
Lovely place to stay, superb location.