- £627 per week
- £90 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Hot tub
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Dating back almost 100 years, Bryn Refail Bach is a beautifully refurbished traditional Welsh cottage located in Mynytho, just 3 miles from the bustling sea side villages of Abersoch and Llanbedrog.
The property has been fully renovated with modern luxuries including hot tub yet retains charm and character with exposed beams and stonework in parts. This well-presented family holiday home enjoys a large garden and fabulous panoramic views of the sea towards both Abersoch and Hell's Mouth.
Bryn Refail Bach offers a stylish lounge with feature inglenook fireplace, a stunning kitchen/dining room with well-equipped modern kitchen and spacious dining area with wall mounted TV with Freeview. Downstairs, there are 2 elegant double bedrooms and a modern family bath and shower room and a further twin bedroom on the first floor; there are some low door frames and also restricted headroom on the first floor.
Outside lies a stone patio with outdoor furniture, a 6 seat hot tub with wooden gazebo, bar and bar stools. In a separate building there is a large shower and changing room ideal when using the hot tub or coming in from the beach. The open garden/field to the front of the cottage provides a large area for children and adults a like to play.
WiFi included and pets welcome by arrangement.
Bryn Refail Bach can be rented alongside Ardrem to accommodate up to 18 people.
- stylish lounge with feature Welsh stone inglenook fire place with electric log effect fire, exposed beams, corner sofa and stool, wall-mounted TV with Freeview, coffee table and lovely views from the front window, stairs leading to the first floor
- split level kitchen / dining room with double electric oven, grill and hob with extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, ample cupboard space and work surface, step down to dining area with wooden painted dining table with co-ordinating bench and 4 dining chairs, wall mounted TV with Freeview
- bedroom 1 - elegant bedroom with pine framed double bed with co-ordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and dual aspect windows
- bedroom 2 - pretty bedroom with pine framed double bed (smaller than an average size double bed), against two walls, with co-ordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table
- modern family bathroom with bath and separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail
- upstairs to
- bedroom 3 - cosy bedroom with restricted head room with two low level single beds, bed side table, open shelving and hanging space behind the door, as beds are reduced in size this room could only accommodate children
- large garden/field and enclosed terraced patio and lovely views towards Hells Mouth, Abersoch and Cardigan Bay, outdoor furniture, 6 seat hot tub with wooden gazebo over, bar and 4 bar stools, table top barbecue
- large changing room/shower room with shower cubicle, hanging space, wash hand basin and WC
- ample parking for several cars/vehicles
- Hot tub with gazebo
- Fabulous sea and countryside views
- Generous gardens with patio
- WiFi included
- Electricity and hot water included
- Cot and highchair available
- All bed linen included
- Families only ( 4 adults and 2 children max)
- 1 pet welcome by arrangement, charged at £50 per week
- No smoking
The Llyn Peninsula is absolutely beautiful and well worth a visit
The cottage was very comfortable, with wonderful views.