- £475 per week
- £68 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This recently refurbished chic ground floor apartment forms part of the imposing Old Rectory in Lower Llanbedrog. Restored and restyled to a high standard, Y Cwtch offers a contemporary and spacious open plan living area with sleek lines leading neatly through the lounge area to the dining area and on into the high quality kitchen. Step through further into a sumptuous and romantic bedroom with ample storage and contemporary en suite shower room.
Y Cwtch lies in a stunning spot next door to St Pedrog’s Church (listen out for bell ringing on a Wednesday and Sunday!) and just 300 metres to the National Trust beach with its pretty coloured beach huts and renowned Aqua beach bar and restaurant. Also in the lower village, guests will find the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with café and events, the Glyn y Weddw pub and 2 convenience stores. A little further but still within walking distance lies The Ship Inn pub and Tremfan Hall fine dining restaurant. There really is everything you need for a romantic seaside escape.
Y Cwtch offers many extras including WiFi, use of a shared storage shed with beach sundries and welcomes one pet by arrangement.
- lounge area with double sofa bed, console table, wall mounted flat screen TV with Freeview, ambient lighting and patio doors leading onto a pretty patio with outdoor dining furniture
- dining area with white dining table and 2 coordinating chairs
- kitchen area with ample sleek white units and contrasting black countertops, oven, grill and hob, microwave and American style fridge/freezer
- romantic king size bedroom with white wooden framed king size bed, free standing French style open wardrobe with hanging space and drawers, bedside cabinets
- contemporary en suite in cool greys with walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail and mirrored wall cabinet
- door from the lounge area leads to a front patio with outdoor dining table and chairs
- further small enclosed patio area at the rear with dining area
- beautifully converted apartment
- fabulous stylish and contemporary design
- close to Llanbedrog beach and village amenities
- bed linen and towels provided
- electricity and underfloor heating included
- one pet welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £50 per week
- private parking space for 1 car
- short breaks available
property was welcoming and stylish
Y Cwtch is a real gem! A well presented property, spotlessly clean and well equipped, within easy reach of the beach, bar, shop etc. The perfect example of "small is beautiful"!
Thanks for a lovely stay. Thanks Andrea such a kind and helpful host.
Thank you for a wonderful holiday. A beautiful apartment in a lovely location. Andrew & Karen Browne