Special Offers: Save a huge £450 on week commencing 30th August!
Beautifully refurbished, The Hollies forms part of Llanbedrog's Old Rectory, idyllically located in a pretty seaside village just 300 yards to the sandy National Trust beach with its beach bar and restaurant, a short walk to the Glyn y Weddw art gallery and cafe, family friendly Glyn y Weddw pub and local convenience store. The village church is next door with working church bells that ring twice a week, a real nod to the history of this holiday home.
The Hollies blends the traditional features including high ceilings and feature fireplace with contemporary styling creating an individual feel; a special find for many guests. On the ground floor lies a vast lounge with high ceilings and views across the village green, large kitchen/dining room with quarry stone tiled floor. The lovely staircase leads to a master double bedroom with en suite shower room, rear super king size bedroom , large quad bedroom and family bathroom.
Outside lies a pretty rear courtyard a perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee a small front lawn garden perfect for watching holidaymakers making their way to the beach.
The Hollies benefits from WiFi.
- Shared inner entrance hall with hanging space
- Welcome entrance hall with antique marble top hall tree coat rack with mirror and armchair and selection of antique paintings, rear door leading onto a pretty gravel courtyard
- Spacious and stunning lounge with feature high ceilings and non-operational marble fireplace, two comfortable leather sofas and coordinating armchairs and further sofa, antique sideboard, extending table and chairs, contemporary coffee table, flat screen TV with DVD player and views across the village green
- large farmhouse style kitchen with quarry tiled floor, ample wooden units, pine dining table and 8 contrasting painted grey chairs, dishwasher, double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor, free standing fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine and side view to St. Pedrog's Church
- bedroom 1 - opulent king size bedroom with golden touches, stunning black king size metal frame bed, pine wardrobe with drawers, bedside tables with drawers, occasional chair, stool and en suite shower room
- bedroom 2 - pretty rear super king size bedroom (zip and link bed can be made on 2 singles on request) in cool blues with antique pine framed bed, antique wardrobe, painted bedside table, chest of drawers, chair and views from the window to St. Pedrog's church
- bedroom 3 - vast quad bedroom with silver painted wooden framed double bed and silver bunk beds, sofa, built-in wardrobe, painted free-standing wardrobe and painted chest of drawers, pine bedside tables and views from the window to St. Pedrog's church
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- pretty rear and side stone gravelled courtyard with blue painted outdoor table and chairs, pretty pots and plants
- outdoor furniture to front of the house on small elevated lawned area
- ample parking at the front of the property for 2 cars
- village green opposite ideal for supervised children to play on
- desirable location in Lower Llanbedrog
- refurbished character property
- wireless broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included, please bring your towels and tea towels
- enclosed rear courtyard
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available
- two pets welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.1 mile from a shop
- 0.1 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.1 mile from the coast
Very nice property in great location. Well equipped and spacious Miss Jane Maloney - 8th June 2019
This property was amazing! So clean, well equipped, the prosecco and cake was a lovely touch! The bed was so comfortable and pillows so soft. Loved the farmhouse style kitchen. Great variety of games and dvds. It was perfect for us as a family. Our dog loved it too! Fab location so close to the beach. All communication with owner Andrea was good and efficient. Would definitely recommend! Llanbedrog is a hidden gem! Felt like we were abroad. Abersoch was lovely too. We ate twice at The Vaynol in Abersoch because they allowed dogs inside. Mrs Elizabeth Sherriff - 19th May 2019
We only have positive comments about this property. The proximity to the beach is what made us decide to stay here, it's so convenient, the hospitality shown to us by the owners was second to none. So thoughtful and generous, a well stocked larder, delicious chocolate cake and too many extras to mention. The house is tastefully renovated and everything is catered for. I would definitely recommend this property to family and friends.Mrs Geraldine Sheeky - 24th September 2018
The property was brilliant! Great location, just a short distance from the beach, a beach bar and two pubs. The property itself was interesting, spacious, clean and well maintained and probably the best provisioned house I’ve ever rented! Prosecco and cake left for us, tea towels, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces, loo roll - everything. We had a great time Mr Phil Vibrans - 12th September 2018
Lovely location looking over the village green. Brief walk to the beach. Peaceful. Andrea was a perfect host and included the little things which make all the difference.Mrs Joanne Holdcroft - 29th July 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00