Located on the well-maintained Wern Fawr Manor Farm estate, this former cow shippon has been converted into a generous three bedroomed cottage. The Cottage is perfect for a weekend escape for up to 5 guests in a truly rural setting or as a relaxing base to spend a week or two exploring the nearby bustling seaside villages of the Lleyn Peninsula.
The Cottage has high ceilings with exposed original beams and offers a large lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, a family shower room and further master en suite cloakroom. Outside, a rear enclosed private patio area, with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue, offers fabulous views across the walled garden!
Guests are welcome to explore the 75 acre Wern Fawr Manor Farm estate, from well-maintained gardens to deep woodlands and undulating fields. With many animals on site and the changing colours of the seasons, there is so much see and plenty to keep young minds entertained. If you can tear yourself away from this rural hideaway then a short drive takes you to the seaside villages of Abersoch, Llanbedrog and Nefyn with their sandy beaches, desirable shops, restaurants and cafes or the traditional town of Pwllheli with its weekly market.
The Cottage offers WiFi and welcomes two pets.
- well-presented generous open plan lounge and dining room with high ceilings and exposed beams
- lounge area with 2 coordinating sumptuous sofas set around a fireplace with electric fire, HD flat screen TV, DVD player, coffee tables
- dining area with solid oak dining table and 5 coordinating chairs
- country style kitchen with integrated electric oven with grill, integrated electric hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave
- master double bedroom with pretty pine double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and pine bedside tables, dual aspect windows, en suite cloakroom with wash hand basin and wc
- rear bunk bedroom with pine bunk beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and views over the rear patio and gardens
- rear single bedroom with one divan single bed, wardrobe, antique chest of drawers, occasional chair and door leading onto the rear patio
- family shower room with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and towel radiator
- shared gravel courtyard with private parking for several cars
- private patio area to the rear of the cottage with outdoor furniture, gas barbecue and views over the walled garden
- 75 acres of well-maintained grounds including gardens, fields and woodland to enjoy
- shared convenient on site laundry room
- located on the desirable Wern Fawr Manor Farm estate
- rear private patio with outdoor furniture, gas barbecue, countryside and distant hill views
- well-maintained shared garden and grounds
- owners are on site to help and advise on activities, walks, pubs and restaurants in the area
- small welcome pack included; milk, bread, butter, free range eggs, tea, coffee and sugar so you can start off your holiday immediately with a brew!
- soap, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, kitchen rolls and dishwasher tablets included
- electric central heating and electricity included
- bed linen, towels, oven gloves and tea towels included
- families only
- two pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
- short breaks available
- 4 further properties available on the same estate; Rose Cottage, Camellia Cottage, Bragdy Wern and The Forge
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 5
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 1.6 miles from a shop
- 1.2 miles from the nearest pub
- 1.9 miles from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.