- £811 per week
- £116 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 4 single beds
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Games room
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Sunnydale is a pretty detached dormer bungalow occupying a desirable tranquil position in the lower part of Llanbedrog village just a couple of hundred yards from Llanbedrog's National Trust beach with beach bar and restaurant, art gallery with cafe, family friendly pubs and local shop.
This perfect family seaside escape is set on a large plot and offers a bright and airy lounge/dining area, kitchen and accommodation for 8 guests in 4 spacious bedrooms all serviced by 2 shower rooms and an additional cloakroom. With a large garden, ample parking and a games room, the house is perfectly configured for one large family or two families sharing.
Sunnydale offers many extras including unlimited Wifi, Smart TV TV and a games room with pool/air hockey table, new Football table and darts.
- entrance hall with hanging space
- spacious front lounge/dining room
- lounge area with large contemporary grey L-shaped 8 seat sofa perfect for evenings in, electric fire set in a stone fireplace, SMART flat screen TV with Freeview/Freesat, DVD player, coffee tables, console table, Digital Sound System with Bluetooth/ Wifi connectivity and dual aspect windows with views across the front garden. Original artwork depicting local view of Llandbedrog.
- dining room with dining table and 8 matching dining chairs and sideboard well stocked with board games
- spacious newly fitted kitchen with contemporary blue fitted units, integrated electric oven and grill, separate hob and extractor, eye level integrated combination microwave oven/ grill, dishwasher, larder style fridge/ freezer, Tassimo coffee machine, filtered cold water supply, full height larder and crockery storage.
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and storage
- rear cloakroom with integrated vanity WC
- bedroom 1 - rear king size master bedroom with modern slate grey fabric bed, large fitted wardrobe, coordinating pine chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, flat screen TV with Freeview/integrated DVD, wash hand basin with light over, remote controlled ceiling fan, towel stand and views across the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - front spacious twin bedroom with modern divan beds with silver grey fabric headboard, coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, Freeview TV, remote controlled ceiling fan, towel stand and views across the front garden
- luxury family shower room - large shower cubicle with Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower, wash hand basin, WC, contemporary chest of drawers, 2 heated towel rails and illuminated mirror
- bedroom 3 - large king size bedroom with modern slate grey fabric bed, wardrobe, pine chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, flat screen TV with Freeview TV/integrated DVD, remote controlled ceiling fan, towel stand and partial sea views from the dormer window
- bedroom 4 - large twin bedroom with two full size pine framed beds, wardrobe, bedside table, Freeview TV/integrated DVD, remote controlled ceiling fan, towel stand, dual aspect windows and sea views from the dormer window
- shower room - shower cubicle, Aqualisa digital shower, vanity wash basin, WC, towel rail and Velux window
- garage/games room with pool/air hockey table, Football table, darts, table and 4 chairs
- large grounds to the front with plenty of parking for 3/4 cars/vehicles and side lawn
- large rear lawned garden with patio area with atmospheric lighting, barbecue and outdoor dining table and chairs
- desirable location on private road close to the beach
- large garden with patio area
- games room with pool/air hockey, table football and darts
- Smart TV in lounge and TV in every bedroom
- electricity and central heating included
- travel cot and high chair available
- shaver sockets and adaptors
- bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own beach and pet towels
- Wifi included
- families only
- no smoking
Wonderful holiday had by all. Lovely place to stay with great facilities even in these times. Love the games room! Great days on the beach, hopefully be back next year! Thank you x
Just spent another fantastic week in Llandbedrog. We loved Sunnydale- perfect location, a good size house that suited our needs. Very well equipped even considering the restrictions due to Covid 19*. This was a home from home and our favourite so far in Llandbedrog. We have been coming here for the last ten years (as well as when we were little many years ago) , we will be back.
We have so enjoyed our stay. Your home is tranquil, exclusively well equipped and absolutely perfect for our family break. The location is beautiful so hand to be so close to the beach and near the Art Gallery. Really would like to book again at the same time next year. Really admired the art work and really impressed with the new kitchen and storage space all the bedrooms. Our son loved the games room. Really superb!
Very nice stay, really enjoyed our stay! the dogs definitely did. Only suggestion is a new tin opener and knives. Beautiful bungalow in a beautiful place. Already planning our return. Thanks for the little touches.
Had a lovely relaxing week, beautiful spot, had mixed weather but it was still good, lovely spot great beach but peaceful at the bungalow. Suitable for all ages from 21-87. Games room was great. Thank you for a lovely holiday.
The house and everything about the area is superb. The house is very well equipped and entertained everyone form 8 through to 60 years of age. llanbedrog is beautiful and the surrounding area is excellent for all sorts of activities. Wonderful time and want to return.
Had a fantastic stay with family. The weather was amazing all week. The home was exceptional, spacious for the six of us and our chocolate lab who thoroughly enjoyed the space in the garden, the beach and the sea! A home from home with ground floor facilities (bedroom and shower) making it easy for my elderly dad to access. The games room and equipment were fab providing hours of evening entertainment. Excellent location to the bach and the coastal walk gave amazing views. Sunnydale has easy access, comfy beds, and wonderful family living area. Thank you for a fabulous stay, we have made some great memories.
A lovely week at Sunnydale - Thank you! Three generations had loads to do in the area and found the house comfy and well equipped.
Ideal family holiday home and so close to beach
We have had a lovely time at Sunnydale. The location is perfect - so easy to walk to the beach and the added bonus of the beach hut saved carrying everything every day. Facilities were excellent. We have been coming to Llanbedrog all my life and my father (who is 82) has been coming since he was a boy. All 3 generations plus a dog had an excellent time. Thank you.
The property was a lovely place for our family holiday, it was spacious and well equipped. The beach hut was a bonus we did not expect and used everyday of our great holiday
Very good location close to beach and having a beach hut was an unexpected bonus plenty of places to eat out at within walking distance