- £790 per week
- £113 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 4 single beds
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- Games room
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Sunnydale is a pretty detached dormer bungalow occupying a desirable tranquil position in the lower part of Llanbedrog village just a couple of hundred yards from Llanbedrog's National Trust beach with beach bar and restaurant, art gallery with cafe, family friendly pubs and local shop.
This perfect family seaside escape is set on a large plot and offers a bright and airy lounge/dining area, kitchen and accommodation for 8 guests in 4 spacious bedrooms all serviced by 2 shower rooms and an aditional claokroom. With a large garden, ample parking and a games room, the house is perfectly configured for one large family or two families sharing.
Sunnydale offers many extras including unlimited Wifi, Smart TV TV and a games room with pool/air hockey table and darts.
- entrance hall with hanging space
- spacious front lounge/dining room
- lounge area with large contemporary grey L-shaped 8 seat sofa perfect for evenings in, electric fire set in a stone fireplace, SMART flat screen TV with Freeview/Freesat, DVD player, coffee tables, console table and dual aspect windows with views across the front garden
- dining room with dining table and 8 matching dining chairs and sideboard well stocked with board games
- spacious kitchen with retro green units, electric double oven, grill and hob, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer, radio, breakfast table and 4 chairs
- convenient utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, sink and storage
- rear cloakroom with wash hand basin and WC
- bedroom 1 - rear king size master bedroom with modern slate grey fabric bed, large fitted wardrobe, coordinating pine chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, flat screen TV with Freeview, wash hand basin with light over and views across the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - front spacious twin bedroom with modern divan beds with silver grey fabric headboard, coordinating pine wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair and views across the front garden
- luxury family shower room - large shower cubicle with Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower, wash hand basin, WC, contemporary chest of drawers, 2 heated towel rails and illuminated mirror
- bedroom 3 - large king size bedroom with modern slate grey fabric bed, wardrobe, pine chest of drawers, bedside tables, dressing table with chair, flat screen TV with Freeview and partial sea views from the dormer window
- bedroom 4 - large twin bedroom with two full size pine framed beds, wardrobe, bedside table, dual aspect windows and sea views from the dormer window
- shower room - shower cubicle, wash basin, WC, towel rail and Velux window
- garage/games room with pool/air hockey table, darts, table and 4 chairs
- large grounds to the front with plenty of parking for 3/4 cars/vehicles and side lawn
- large rear lawned garden with patio area with atmospheric lighting, barbecue and outdoor dining table and chairs
- desirable location on private road close to the beach
- large garden with patio area
- games room with pool/air hockey and darts
- Smart TV
- electricity and central heating included
- travel cot and high chair available
- shaver sockets and adaptors
- bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own beach and pet towels
- Wifi included
- families only
- no smoking
The house and everything about the area is superb. The house is very well equipped and entertained everyone form 8 through to 60 years of age. llanbedrog is beautiful and the surrounding area is excellent for all sorts of activities. Wonderful time and want to return.
Had a fantastic stay with family. The weather was amazing all week. The home was exceptional, spacious for the six of us and our chocolate lab who thoroughly enjoyed the space in the garden, the beach and the sea! A home from home with ground floor facilities (bedroom and shower) making it easy for my elderly dad to access. The games room and equipment were fab providing hours of evening entertainment. Excellent location to the bach and the coastal walk gave amazing views. Sunnydale has easy access, comfy beds, and wonderful family living area. Thank you for a fabulous stay, we have made some great memories.
A lovely week at Sunnydale - Thank you! Three generations had loads to do in the area and found the house comfy and well equipped.
Ideal family holiday home and so close to beach
We have had a lovely time at Sunnydale. The location is perfect - so easy to walk to the beach and the added bonus of the beach hut saved carrying everything every day. Facilities were excellent. We have been coming to Llanbedrog all my life and my father (who is 82) has been coming since he was a boy. All 3 generations plus a dog had an excellent time. Thank you.
The property was a lovely place for our family holiday, it was spacious and well equipped. The beach hut was a bonus we did not expect and used everyday of our great holiday
Very good location close to beach and having a beach hut was an unexpected bonus plenty of places to eat out at within walking distance
We have had a fantastic week here at Sunnydale. We have been lucky with lovely weather. The location is perfect and we have spent a lot of time on the beach and in the huge garden. My four boys (age 4-16) have loved the games room, a great extra which has kept them very busy. The house itself is very comfortable and extremely well equipped. We are sad to leave and hope to be back. Many thanks for a memorable holiday.
What a superb house! The games room was the icing on the cake. Whoever equipped the house had an eye for detail, every possible piece of cutlery, cups etc. all available. We had a wonderful time exploring the beach and the local area. Thank you for everything. It was a superb holiday home.
We have had a wonderful time staying at Sunnydale!. With the lovely weather we had many badminton tournaments and loved exploring the beach. Thanks so much.
Family of six, a baby and 2 dogs and this place was just perfect! Very well equipped, we loved the games room. Amazing being so close to such a wonderful beach. Everything you could need is provided and more. Would definitely choose this place again. Beach hut a fantastic bonus!. Thank you for a brilliant holiday!
Had a great time once again. Ideal home from home and a base to explore.
We love Sunnydale; a perfect place a home for our family multi-generational holiday. Wonderfully well equipped, comfortable beds, a great family space where we could all be together without being in each other's way, and a brilliant garden for games (thank you for the badminton), and for the dog!. And of course the magnificent games room. Many thanks.
Sunnydale suited our requirements perfectly. The garden was good for the dog to run around in, chasing rabbits, and the beach was a short stroll away, for chasing seagulls! The newly laid patio is lovely, with excellent garden furniture for relaxing and reading in the sunshine. Everything within easy walking distance in this part of Llanbedrog, and easy access to other beaches, towns and villages around. Highly recommended!
One of the most comfortable and well-equipped cottages we have ever stayed in, and in an ideal location for the beach.
W have enjoyed coming to LLanbedrog for years and Sunnydale is definitely the best. Lots of thought has obviously gone into making everyone as welcome and comfortable as possible (thank you!!!) All of us, as well as many friends that have called in are really impressed by the location and the games room too...even the teenagers. We have had a lovely week and hope that we will visit again soon.
A lot of thought, effort and expense have clearly gone into making this such a comfortable and well- equipped place to stay - a real home from home. Thank you! We were 3 generations of family and all had a lovely time.