- £556 per week
- £79 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Noddfa is a stylish painted end terrace cottage, recently refurbished and in a great location; just a a 15 minute walk to Llanbedrog's National Trust beach with pretty beach huts, beach bar and restaurant.
With contemporary styling throughout, on the ground floor Noddfa offers a lovely lounge with wood burning stove, a spacious and well-equipped kitchen and separate dining room. Upstairs, lies a front master double bedroom, front single bedroom, rear a children's rear bunk room and a contemporary family bathroom. The outside is also perfect for families with a large lawn garden, 2 patio areas and outdoor utility room with storage.
As well as the long sandy beach and access to the coastal path, Llanbedrog village offers 2 family friendly pubs, Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with cafe and events, Tremfan Hall restaurant, perfect for Sunday lunch, convenience stores, chemist and petrol station.
Noddfa benefits from WiFi and welcomes one pet by arrangement.
- stylish lounge in cool natural greys and creams with pretty coastal touches, oak floor and wood burning stove set in a feature open fire place with exposed wood and slate hearth, two contemporary comfortable sofas, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, WiFi, DVD, solid wood coffee table, occasional chair and part painted stairs leading to first floor
- spacious dining room with oak flooring and non-operational cast iron fireplace, oak dining table and 6 chairs and solid oak sideboard
- modern kitchen with quarry tile floor and modern cream fitted units, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, dishwasher, microwave, large American style fridge/freezer, views across the rear garden and rear door leading onto the rear garden.
- bedroom 1 - elegant front double bedroom with exposed wood floor, lilac touches, oak framed double bed and coordinating bedside table, pine wardrobe with mirror and coordinating chest of drawers
- bedroom 2 - pretty front single bedroom with exposed wood floor, metal frame single bed, pine wardrobe with mirror, coordinating chest of drawers and bed side shelf
- bedroom 3 - children's bunk room with exposed wood floor, pine bunk beds, turquoise chest of drawers, hanging space and view over the rear garden
- bathroom - contemporary family bathroom with p-shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin set in a stylish vanity unit and WC
- long lawn garden with well established trees and shrubbery ideal for children to play
- terraced patio area the immediate rear of the house with outdoor dining table and chairs and further rear decked patio area with contemporary rattan dining table and chaors
- one unallocated parking space in car park opposite the terrace houses
- outdoor utility room with washing machine, tumble drier and storage space
- WiFi broadband included
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen included please bring your towels and tea towels
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely long lawn garden and patio area
- families and couples only
- travel cot and highchair available; please bring your own bedding for the cot
- one pet welcome by arrangement at £50 per pet per week
- additional occasional single pull out bed available in the front single bedroom, by arrangement only
We loved our break and the cottage is lovely, very well equipped with nice furnishings. We loved the location and had great weather so made the most of all the beaches!