Special Offers: Last minute discount! 10% off bookings starting within 14 days (may not apply in conjunction with other offers)
Formerly a brewery, Bragdy Wern has been transformed into a beautiful detached four bedroom holiday home on the desirable Wern Fawr Manor Farm estate. Bragdy Wern benefits from its own private drive, parking and grounds, as well as access to the well maintained woodlands and grounds of this 75 acre estate. Bragdy Wern is an ideal location for a family gathering in a truly rural setting or as a base to spend a week or two exploring the nearby bustling seaside villages of the Lleyn Peninsula.
Bragdy Wern has a large and stylish open plan lounge and dining room, a perfect space for socialising with family and friends over a drink around the multi-fuel burning stove, or for a meal at the formal dining table. A bright conservatory and generous contemporary kitchen with breakfast table extends the ground floor social space further. On the ground floor also lies one king size bedroom and one twin bedroom alongside a family shower/wet room and upstairs lie two further triple bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside offers a private patio area, with outdoor furniture and gas barbecue and fabulous views across the gardens and countryside, making Bragdy Wern a great place to stay in all seasons.
Bragdy Wern offers WiFi and welcomes three pets.
- well-presented and spacious open plan lounge and dining room
- sumptuous lounge area with 2 coordinating cream leather sofas set around a multi-fuel burning Clearview stove, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, coffee tables and antique display cabinet
- elegant dining area with solid oak dining table and 10 coordinating chairs ideal for a casual breakfast through to formal dining
- bright and airy contemporary conservatory with tiled floor, 2 coordinating rattan sofa, coffee table and French doors leading onto a private patio
- modern and spacious kitchen with shaker style units, 7 burner gas hob range with two electric ovens and extractor over, integrated dishwasher, feature black American style fridge/freezer with chilled water and ice dispenser, microwave, washing machine and condenser dryer
- master king size bedroom with pretty pine king size bed, coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and countryside views
- rear twin bedroom with two pine single beds, coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table, occasional chair and views of the manor house
- contemporary family shower/wet room with large shower, wash hand basin, wc and radiator
- triple bedroom with three pine single beds, coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and countryside views
- triple bedroom with three pine single beds, coordinating wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside table and views of the manor house
- modern white family bath/shower room in with bath, corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc
- private drive leads to Bragdy Wern
- private patio area to the rear of the cottage with outdoor furniture, gas barbecue and views over the garden and countryside
- private parking for several cars
- shared gravel courtyard with parking for further vehicles if required
- 75 acres of well-maintained grounds including gardens, fields and woodland to enjoy
- shared convenient on site laundry room also available
- set in its own private grounds on the desirable Wern Fawr Manor Farm estate
- private patio with outdoor furniture, gas barbecue and countryside views
- further well-maintained shared garden and grounds
- owners are on site to help and advise on activities, walks, pubs and restaurants in the area
- small welcome pack included; milk bread, butter, eggs tea, coffee and sugar so you can start off your holiday immediately with a brew!
- soap, washing up liquid, toilet rolls, kitchen rolls and dishwasher tablets included
- oil fired central heating included and first basket of logs provide free of charge and more logs available on site or locally
- bed linen, towels, oven gloves and tea towels included
- families only
- three pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
- short breaks available
- 4 further properties available on the same estate; Rose Cottage, Camellia Cottage, The Cottage and The Forge
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 1.6 miles from a shop
- 1.2 miles from the nearest pub
- 1.9 miles from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...