- £1,231 per week
- £176 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Welcome pack
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 0.1 miles
- Pub 0.1 miles
- Shop 0.5 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- The ceiling height in Bedroom 2 is low.
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Uniquely located on the lapping shores of Llanbedrog's National Trust beach with the golden sand stretching out in front and Llanbedrog's lush headland rising at the rear, 2 The Boathouse's location is unmatched. With a fabulous restyle following a renovation in 2019, this unique escape now rivals the most desirable of beach houses. A stone's throw away, across the sandy beach, leads to a popular beach bar and restaurant and a stroll along the driveway takes you to the Plas Glyn y Weddw art gallery with its wonderful cafe, shop, external amphitheatre and selection of events. If you can tear yourself away from this stunning location then the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch and market town of Pwllheli are a short drive away.
Inside, you'll find a spacious open plan kitchen/living area with a contemporary design and 3 pictures windows flooding the room with light and uninterrupted sea views. The en suite king bedroom and further shower room complete the ground floor, with stairs leading to a twin bedroom. Stylish finishes throughout, include window seats made from Llanbedrog headland trees adding touches of luxury and local heritage.
2 The Boathouse occupies the ground and first floor of this stunning historic building, as does 1 The Boathouse.
Tide's Reach Cottage occupies the lower ground floor. All properties can be booked individually or as a selection.
- Kitchen/Living Area: Stylish kitchen area with fitted units, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave. Contemporary open plan living area with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, three picture windows overlooking the beach, comfortable seating, wall-mounted TV and dining table for up to 4 people.
- Shower Room: Shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 1: King bedroom with bedside tables, chest of drawers, dressing table and spectacular sea views from the glass balcony with mountains in the distance. En suite: Shower, WC and wash basin.
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with bedside tables, hanging space, wall-mounted TV and wonderful views from the Velux windows. Please note: Ceiling height in this loft room is low.
- Enclosed stone patio with glass surround balcony, outdoor dining table with chairs and uninterrupted views across Llanbedrog beach.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot and high-chair: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryer: One provided.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome. Additional charges apply. Please bring your own dog bed. Dogs not allowed upstairs, on sofa or beds.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: Private off-road parking for up to 2 cars.
Wonderful week in a magical location - utterly blissful. Views from every window are outstanding and it was both extremely restful as well as uplifting. Can't wait to return.