- £534 per week
- £76 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Y Betws (The Prayer House) is a charming cottage located within the grounds of Bwlch Farm on the edge of Abersoch. Restored and renovated to a high standard, Y Betws combines a stylish mix of antique and traditional touches alongside modern conveniences. With a lovely patio and gardens, the cottage is an ideal family holiday home within walking distance of a local family friendly pub and only a short drive to all of Abersoch and the Llyn Peninsula's beaches and amenities.
Y Betws offers a stylish modern kitchen and bathroom and a spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with a door leading a rear patio and large grassed lawn and walled garden.
spacious entrance hall leading to
- open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room
- lounge area with 2 large comfortable sofas, flatscreen TV with Freeview, dresser and occasional antique table
- dining area with oak dining table with 4 chairs
- fully equipped modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, washing machine, rear door leading to rear gravelled patio with patio furniture, large grassed lawn and walled gardens
- bedroom 1 - stylish master bedroom with sumptuous double bed, hanging space, two antique chest of drawers and bedside tables, window with views across the patio and gardens
- bedroom 2 - beautiful twin bedroom with twin beds, 2 antique chest of drawers, coat stand and occasional chair
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail and lovely lighting
rear door from the open plan living area lead to
- raised rear gravel patio with patio furniture and views across the large grassed lawn and walled garden to the countryside beyond
- large lawn and walled garden, please note this is shared with 3 additional holiday homes
- parking for 2 vehicles at front of cottage
- barbecue available
- please note that Nyth y Wennol is located in the grounds of Bwlch Farm with 3 additional holiday homes. Ty Woms, which sleeps 2 next door and Nyth y Wennol, sleeping 4, can be rented alongside Y Betws.
- bed linen and tea towels provided; please bring your own towels
- central heating throughout
- electricity and heating included
- travel cot and high chair available
- families only
- pets welcome by arangement, subject to a fee of £50 per week
- short breaks available
- can be rented with Ty Woms and Nyth y Wennol cottages next door
Gem of a place with lovely, friendly hosts.
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at this property and wouldn't hesitate to have a return stay in the future. It has a very spacious feel about it - the rooms are large and the patio, garden and rural views are so relaxing. Good car parking outside your front door. Owners son looking after the properties was very friendly, helpful and polite. Less than half a mile walk to the excellent Sun village pub serving great beers on tap and very good menu.
All very good.