- £701 per week
- £100 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 3 double beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Sea or coastal views
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- The hot tub will only be available between Easter and the end of October. It cannot be made available outside of this period as it isn't operable in cold weather conditions. The BBQ will also not be available during this time.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Tyddyn Talgoch Isaf is a lovely detached house, in an elevated position perched on the Bwlchtocyn headland with sea and countryside views, all just a few minutes' walk to Abersoch beach and Mickey's Boatyard serving guests good quality food and drinks at the water's edge.
Tyddyn Talgoch Isaf offers, on the ground floor, a kitchen with large dining table, a contemporary lounge and 2 double bedrooms plus family bathroom and cloakroom. Stairs lead to the first floor with a further light and airy lounge, a king size master bedroom, rear double bedroom and family shower room. The house layout leads itself to an ideal holiday home for 2 families sharing.
This former farmhouse sits in a large plot with a lovely lawn garden to the front and side of the house with pretty well stocked borders, a picnic table, loungers and great sea views over Abersoch Bay and the golf club towards to St Tudwal's Islands and beyond to Snowdonia. There is an inflatable hot tub available between Easter and the end of October. To the rear lies a separate games room with pool table, dart board, gaming TV and gym equipment; a real hideaway for children and adults alike and even more reason to stay at this fabulous holiday home.
Tyddyn Talgoch Isaf offers many extras including WiFi and pets are welcome.
- contemporary cosy lounge with comfy faux leather sofa and armchair, coordinating pine coffee tables and TV unit with flat screen TV, free standing white electric fire set in a pretty fireplace and dual aspect windows with far reaching sea views towards Abersoch main beach
- front well-equipped kitchen with contemporary cream units and feature multi-coloured tiles, larder style fridge/freezer, large Aga cooker, two electric induction hobs, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, flat screen TV and pine table with 5 chairs and pine bench, sea and countryside views across the front garden
- bedroom 1 - rear double bedroom with faux brown leather double bed (4') and coordinating pine wardrobe, bed side table, chest of drawer, dressing table and chair and flat screen TV
- bedroom 2 - rear double bedroom with faux brown leather double bed (4') and coordinating pine wardrobe, bed side table, chest of drawer, dressing table and chair and flat screen TV
- family bathroom - spacious family bathroom with bath and wash hand basin
- separate cloakroom with wash hand basin and wc
- mezzanine lounge - contemporary front open lounge with comfy faux leather sofas, coordinating pine coffee tables and TV unit with flat screen TV, wall mounted electric fire, wifi and dual aspect windows with far reaching sea views towards Abersoch main beach
- bedroom 3 - bright and spacious king size master bedroom with faux brown leather king size bed with built in wardrobes, coordinating pine bed side tables, chest of drawers, desk and chair, flat screen TV and dual aspect windows with far reaching sea views to Abersoch main beach
- bedroom 4 - rear double bedroom with faux brown leather double bed and coordinating pine wardrobe, bed side tables, chest of drawers, flat screen TV and dual aspect windows with countryside views
- spacious shower room - large family shower room with large shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc
- separate games room/gym with multi-game pool and ice hockey table, dart board, gaming TV, desk and chair, rowing machine, cycling machine and 2 tub chairs. A fabulous escape for children and adults alike but please ensure children are supervised at all times!
- well stocked lawn garden to the front and side of the house with colourful borders and outdoor furniture including a picnic table and loungers
- Hot Tub available Easter to the end of October.
- outside sink and tap with hose ideal for rinsing beach and boat equipment
- parking for several vehicles/boats on the drive at the side of the property
- fabulous recently refurbished detached former farmhouse
- desirable location with sea and countryside views
- separate games room/gym
- central heating throughout
- bed linen, electricity and hot water included
- Mobile WiFi included through EE; data limit which can be extended as necessary during your stay by the owner
- pet welcome by arrangement at £25 per pet per week
- ample parking for several cars/boats
- families only
- no smoking
Very good, lovley holiday, beautiful garden, thankyou.
It is a lovely property in a great location. There were seven of us, four adults and three children and we did not feel we were falling over each other, there was plenty of space. The oil fired cooker in the kitchen needs to be fully understood before cooking on it, and the knack seemed to be putting it on at least an hour before you need it. There are other ceramic hobs that can be used and an all singing Microwave, so you can manage the cooking of meals okay. Most of the TVs are Amazon Fire Stick packages so again, they take a bit of getting used to, but there are lots of TVs in the property. We had a lovely time and would definitely go back.