- £2035 per week
- £291 per night
- 16 Guests
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 3 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 4 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Positioned beautifully at the end of a private drive and close to the village of Abersoch, the main beach and the golf course, The Summer House is in a beautiful half acre garden with wonderful views across the golf course to the sea beyond. It is hard to believe that a haven as quiet as this is only a 5 minute walk away from all the shops and restaurants of the village. The long sandy Abersoch beach with cafe is close at hand and with a beach hut available, it is a beachcombers' dream. Golfers can use a private path to reach Abersoch's renowned 18 hole golf course. Once parked in one of the several parking spaces, you won't really need your car for the rest of your stay at The Summer House.
This lovely, light-filled family house was originally built in 1939 but was rebuilt in the 1970’s and has only just now been newly extended and renovated in 2018 to a very high standard throughout, making it one of the best presented and desirable properties available for holiday rental on the Lleyn Peninsula. The front door opens onto a welcoming, well-lit entrance hall with doors opening onto the kitchen, utility and living areas and 2 ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Stunning oak stairs lead up to 3 first floor bedrooms and bathrooms and down to the lower ground floor to 2 further bedrooms and a bathroom. The property comfortably sleeps 16 in 7 bedrooms with 3 family bathrooms and 2 ensuites all completely refurbished.
The spacious living room has a Scandi style fireplace, and luxurious soft seating, with the addition of a newly commissioned oak table which seats that can be extended to comfortably seat 16 people, the full house-party! French windows open onto a stone covered terrace at one end, with steps down into the front garden, or alternatively on to a large decking area with outdoor seating and views all the way across to the islands in the bay. The views are even more magnificent from the three double bedrooms above, all with wide windows overlooking the sea. The sensational kitchen and breakfast area, in the newly extended part of the house, provides a secondliving space, soft seating and a dining table, making it a perfect alternative to the main living room, with its own TV and Bose sound system. The kitchen is beautifully appointed and the furnishings throughout are first class.
Altogether the Summer House offers the most welcoming atmosphere and incredible comfort to those wishing for lots of living space, beautiful bedrooms and bathrooms, and all modern conveniences.
- welcoming entrance hall with access to the utility room, kitchen living room, main living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. With an oak floor, a rug and soft lighting, the hall also has an oak staircase leading to the first floor hall and bedrooms, and a staircase to the lower ground floor
- vast main living room with three new 3 seater sofas, armchair, desk, feature long oak table to seat 10 or 16 if extended, with 10 oak chairs (6 more in the kitchen). The room also has a large TV with Sky and DVD player, and there are 2 Bose speakers on either side of an open wood/coal burning fireplace. It is fully carpeted and beautifully combines new and antique furniture, with dimmable lighting to create the perfect evening atmosphere. French windows provide beautiful views across the golf course to the beach and sea, and access to the garden and the decking area where there is more seating and a table to be found
- kitchen/living area with beautiful new kitchen cabinets combined with Neff appliances which comprise a double oven, a built-in microwave, wide induction hob with extractor over, 2 dishwashers and a large warming drawer. Large American style fridge freezer with filtered water and an ice-maker and a Miele under counter 2 level wine fridge for cold and room temperature storage. The kitchen is very well appointed with crockery, glassware and cutlery, and there are 2 under counter built in bins. There is oak flooring across the whole kitchen dining area with an oak table with six oak chairs, as well as a large deep-seated corner sofa which seats 6 people with ease. A large wall mounted TV on a bracket that can be angled so guests can watch from the kitchen, dining or living area and with two Bose speakers you won't miss a beat!
- utility room with limestone floor and underfloor heating, washing machine, a condenser tumble dryer and 3 large electrically heated which fold down towel rails and are perfect for drying sailing kit and wet weather gear, coat hooks, a sink and ample storage cupboards. One cupboard houses a boiler and thermostat linked to 2 lower ground floor hot water tanks so that the house is supplied with ample hot water and heating.
- spacious family bathroom with a limestone floor and walls and under floor heating, large corner shower, a bath, wc , wash hand basin and mirror with glass storage shelves and 2 dual fuel towel rails
- large twin bedroom with full size twin beds that can be zipped into a super king size double, wardrobe 2 bedside tables with lamps, an armchair, chest of drawers with a mirror above and a hair dryer included
- small double bedroom with a charming wooden framed double bed (width 135cm), a built in wardrobe and chest of drawers with a mirror above and a bedside table with lamp
- upstairs hall overlooks the hall below and leads to 3 bedrooms with 2 en suites and 1 family bathroom
- master bedroom and en suite bathroom with luxurious emperor size bed, beautiful 3 seater sofa, bedroom chair, chest of drawers with mirror above and large wardrobe. Gallery windows across the room provide sensational sea, golf course and countryside views. Classic en suite bathroom with bath and period bath/shower mixer, wc and bidet, Edwardian style basin and wash stand, with two period style centrally heated towel radiators.
- elegant super king bedroom super king double bed with two bedside tables and lamps, built in wardrobes and shelving. A gallery window provides wonderful uninterrupted sea views towards St Tudwals Islands
- family shower room with limestone floor and underfloor heating, large shower with sleek tiles, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit with mirror and large dual fuel towel rail
- breathtaking large twin/super king bedroom with en suite shower room and glorious views across to the sea. Twin beds that can be zipped to make super king double, 2 bedside tables with lamps, wardrobe, wide chest of drawers, floor length mirror and comfortable armchair. The room opens through to a stylish shower room with tiled shower, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit with mirror over, wc and glass shelves in 2 well-lit feature alcoves
lower ground floor
- hall reached by stairs that descend from the entrance hall at ground floor level. Doors lead from the hall to a regal super king bedroom, a spacious and stunning shower room and a second bedroom housing 2 bunk beds
- regal large super king bedroom with a sumptuous super king bed and 2 bedside tables with lamps. The room is furnished beautifully with antique oak furniture and a comfy armchair
- stunning shower room with large walk in shower, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit and wc. Beautifully tiled with underfloor heating and a dual fuel towel rail
- cosy bunk room for 4 guests, with 2 bunk beds, a wardrobe, 2 chests of drawers, a floor length mirror, soft room lighting and individual reading lights for each bed
- stylish covered terrace newly paved in slate with barbecue available and outdoor storage
- lovely wooden decking with large dining table and 4 chairs, this decking area is canter levered out over the garden and provides lovely views and a gorgeous sun filled place for those wanting to dine outside, enjoy an evening cocktail or sunbathe in the warmer months
- gardens extend for a good half an acre with a large lawn and mature shrubs, tree and hedges. In the front lawn is a stone bird bath going all the way back to 1939 which the songbirds still use. Two gates lead out onto a path which runs alongside the garden and down to the golf course or to the main beach.
- private parking on the paved drive for 4/5 cars on the paved drive
- please note garage is for owners use only
- on trend pretty blue beach hut on the main beach available to guests from an extra £200. For those who want to enjoy the beach to the full, having a beach hut is perfect for storage of beach toys and as a changing room! The Summer House beach hut is well positioned with decking to the front and it contains several chairs and beach toys for guest use.
- beautifully renovated large family home presented to the highest specifications and exacting standards
- close proximity to the village, the beach and the golf course and yet a wonderfully quiet and sunny position
- elevated position with spectacular sea, golf course and countryside views
- well-maintained lawn and gardens
- incredible choice of living spaces with luxurious living room and comfortable kitchen living area
- wifi included
- TV with Sky package
- Bose sound system
- stylishly presented bedrooms with immaculate soft furnishings and comfortable beds with quality linens
- newly fitted high quality bathrooms
- well-appointed state-of-the-art kitchen with top of the range Neff appliances
- travel cot, high chair and bed rail all provided
- no smoking
- short breaks available out of season
- Weber gas bbq and gas cylinder available on request
- sorry but no pets allowed
We have arranged a family week's holiday for 10 or more family members for the last 8 years. This year we all agreed that the Summer House, Abersoch was the best property in every respect that we had stayed at. The standard of service we received from Abersoch Holiday Homes was also 1st class.
We will definitely return to the Summerhouse again. We had the most fabulous time and the views were amazing. The house was a real home from home, there was nothing that could have been added to make it any better. Thank you