Trefaes Bach is a pretty stone cottage perched above the entrance to Abersoch village, with stunning views towards St Tudwals Island, The Warren Beach and Llanbedrog Headland.
Trefaes Bach is set in a secluded private road just a 10 minute walk to the shops, restaurants, bars and beaches in Abersoch village. The property sleeps 6 people in 2 bedrooms, with an additional sofa bed in the lounge, and benefits from well-established landscaped gardens.
Trefaes Bach is a lovely location for a family holiday in a tranquil setting yet close to Abersoch's amenities. Pets welcome.
- entrance porch with hanging space
- kitchen/diner - modern white kitchen with breakfast table and chairs, integrated electric oven and grill, electric hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, dual aspect windows with sea and countryside views
- lounge area - spacious lounge with sofa bed and 2 tub chairs and 2 further wicker chairs, TV with integrated DVD player, extending dining table and 4 chairs, elegant dresser, operational wood burning stove, French doors leading to the front patio, lovely uninterrupted sea views across the front garden
- bedroom 1 - double bedroom with comfy white framed double bed with coordinating bedside tables, large built-in wardrobes, occasional chair, sea views across the front garden
- bedroom 2 - bunk room with bunks beds (5'10" length, ideally suitable for children), bedside tables and built-in wardrobe, sea views across the front garden
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- well-established landscaped gardens to the front of the property
- lawned garden to the front and side of the property
- front patio with garden furniture
- ample parking at the side and rear of the house
- stunning panoramic sea views
- private, well-established landscaped gardens
- walking distance to Abersoch's amenities and beaches
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- ample parking
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- families only
- pets welcome subject to £30 per week fee
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi unavailable
- Travel Cot
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.6 mile from a shop
- 0.6 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.3 mile from the coast
Good location, great views, cosy cottageL Wilson - 25th November 2017
Great location close to beach and the village. The cottage is set in beautiful grounds. Décor and fittings are probably ready for an update, but clean. I would recommend the cottage to friends. Mr J Griffiths - 12th August 2017
We enjoyed our stay at Trefaes Bach very much as the location was wonderful.Mr N Manley - 26th May 2017
The location of this property and garden space is unbeatable and will bring us back time after time!!Mrs D Kellett - 24th March 2017
The cottage is in a good location to enjoy the walks around Abersoch. Also, an easy walk into town for the shops or to have a coffee or meal. Excellent location and property.Mr S Hilton - 3rd March 2017
The cottage was in a fantastic location with amazing views, perfect for us as a family. Mrs Tracey Harrop - 1st March 2017
Family of 2 adults and 2 young children and we found it had everything we needed for a nice New Year away. Stunning views and out the way but only a 5 minute walk to shops and beach.Mr P Perry - 7th February 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...