- £612 per week
- £87 per night
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen not provided
- 1 double bed
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- 1 sofa bed
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Trefaes Bach is a pretty stone cottage perched above the entrance to Abersoch village, with stunning views towards St Tudwals Island, The Warren Beach and Llanbedrog Headland.
Trefaes Bach is set in a secluded private road just a 10 minute walk to the shops, restaurants, bars and beaches in Abersoch village. The property sleeps 6 people in 2 bedrooms, with an additional sofa bed in the lounge, and benefits from well-established landscaped gardens.
Trefaes Bach is a lovely location for a family holiday in a tranquil setting yet close to Abersoch's amenities. Pets welcome.
- entrance porch with hanging space
- kitchen/diner - modern white kitchen with breakfast table and chairs, integrated electric oven and grill, electric hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer, dual aspect windows with sea and countryside views
- lounge area - spacious lounge with sofa bed and 2 tub chairs and 2 further wicker chairs, TV with integrated DVD player, extending dining table and 4 chairs, elegant dresser, operational wood burning stove, French doors leading to the front patio, lovely uninterrupted sea views across the front garden
- bedroom 1 - double bedroom with comfy white framed double bed with coordinating bedside tables, large built-in wardrobes, occasional chair, sea views across the front garden
- bedroom 2 - bunk room with bunks beds (5'10" length, ideally suitable for children), bedside tables and built-in wardrobe, sea views across the front garden
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin and WC
- well-established landscaped gardens to the front of the property leading down to the Warren beach just across the road
- lawned garden to the front and side of the property
- front patio with garden furniture
- ample parking at the side and rear of the house
- stunning panoramic sea views
- private, well-established landscaped gardens
- walking distance to Abersoch's amenities and beaches
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- ample parking
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- families only
- pets welcome subject to £30 per week fee
- no smoking
We will treasure the memories we have had here, Our eyes could never tire of that view! Namaste”.
We really enjoyed staying at Trefaes Bach. The property was clean, tidy, well equipped and well positioned for Abersoch and the beach. The decor was a little dated but probably added to the charm of the cottage. The views across the bay and over Snowdonia from the property were amazing. The real test is would we stay there again and the answer is yes, we would be happy to.
We loved it, perfect for what we needed and hope to book again next year!
Very happy with our stay