Special Offers: 20% off week commencing 12th July at Tonnau.
Tonnau meaning 'waves' is a beautifully presented and stylish family house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Cae Du, Abersoch village, very convenient for the desirable shops, restaurants and long sandy beaches.
The property has 3 bedrooms and a lovely light and airy open plan living space which includes Freeview TV channels and wireless broadband. French doors from the lounge area lead to a south facing rear private terrace ideal for dining and sunbathing alike.
On the ground floor lies an elegant double bedroom with further a double bedroom and twin bedroom on the first floor with a family bathroom and useful additional cloakroom.
- open plan living area with wooden flooring, corner sofa, Freeview TV / DVD player with a selection of DVDs, double patio doors to garden
- dining area with table and 6 chairs
- kitchen - modern fitted units, electric hob & oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine
- bedroom 1 - elegant double bed with pine framed bed, wardrobe with drawers, bedside table and chest of drawers
- upstairs to
- bedroom 2 - stylish front double bedroom with contemporary wood framed bed, bedside table and chest of drawers, TV and DVD player
- bedroom 3 - rear twin bedroom with full size contemporary wood framed twin bed, bedside tables and chest of drawers
- family bathroom -new modern white bathroom with bath with electric shower over, wash basin and WC
- separate cloakroom - wash hand basin and wc
- landing - walk-in wardrobe housing tumble dryer and separate airing cupboard with storage
- feature enclosed rear garden with sun terrace, tables and chairs
- allocated parking for 1 car.
- convenient location close to all Abersoch's renowned amenities
- wireless broadband included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included (heating by new electric radiator system)
- please bring your own towels and kitchen tea towels
- bed linen provided and beds made up ready for arrival
- highchair, travel cot and stairgate available by prior request; please bring your own bedding for the travel cot
- families only
- up to two well-behaved dogs welcome, by arrangement, subject to £50 fee per week or short break
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.3 mile from a shop
- 0.5 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.6 mile from the coast
Wonderful property - we hope to return some time in the future and great that you can rent it for 3 nights over the new year period unlike a lot which are 7 nights only which is a long time in winterMiss A Duckworth - 8th January 2019
House was in a excellent position with a easy walk to beach and high street.The garden is lovely and secluded and safe for our dog.The house had everything we needed and all in a clean condition. Only draw bag was having to take our own bed linen, such a pain to make them up on arrival but can see from 2019 this will not be an issue. We had a great stay and would pick this accommodation again and Abersoch holiday homesMrs Fiona Kinsella - 29th August 2018
My whole family really enjoyed our week at Tonnau which had everything we could have wished for, the amount of equipment provided was exceptional. We will definitely be back!Mrs Betty Kerr - 24th July 2018
The property was beautiful and very well equipped. We would love to stay here again. Thank you Mrs Liz Bowering - 15th July 2018
We've stayed in 10 cottages in Abersoch over the years and this was our favourite so far!Mrs K Todd - 10th April 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...