- £657 per week
- £94 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Tonnau meaning 'waves' is a beautifully presented and stylish family house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in Cae Du, Abersoch village, very convenient for the desirable shops, restaurants and long sandy beaches.
The property has 3 bedrooms and a lovely light and airy open plan living space which includes Freeview TV channels and wireless broadband. French doors from the lounge area lead to a south facing rear private terrace ideal for dining and sunbathing alike.
On the ground floor lies an elegant double bedroom with further a double bedroom and twin bedroom on the first floor with a family bathroom and useful additional cloakroom.
- open plan living area with wooden flooring, corner sofa, Freeview TV / DVD player with a selection of DVDs, double patio doors to garden
- dining area with table and 6 chairs
- kitchen - modern fitted units, electric hob & oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine
- bedroom 1 - elegant double bed with pine framed bed, wardrobe with drawers, bedside table and chest of drawers
- upstairs to
- bedroom 2 - stylish front double bedroom with contemporary wood framed bed, bedside table and chest of drawers, TV and DVD player
- bedroom 3 - rear twin bedroom with full size contemporary wood framed twin bed, bedside tables and chest of drawers
- family bathroom -new modern white bathroom with bath with electric shower over, wash basin and WC
- separate cloakroom - wash hand basin and wc
- landing - walk-in wardrobe housing tumble dryer and separate airing cupboard with storage
- feature enclosed rear garden with sun terrace, tables and chairs
- allocated parking for 1 car.
- convenient location close to all Abersoch's renowned amenities
- wireless broadband included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and heating included (heating by new electric radiator system)
- please bring your own towels and kitchen tea towels
- bed linen provided and beds made up ready for arrival
- highchair, travel cot and stairgate available by prior request; please bring your own bedding for the travel cot
- families only
- up to two well-behaved dogs welcome, by arrangement, subject to £50 fee per week or short break
- no smoking
We really enjoyed our stay at Tonnau in Abersoch. Helen was so kind and helpful! Abersoch itself is a beautiful place! We struggled to find any Vegetarian food for a few days, eventually, we found 'FRESH' and they had a separate menu for veggies, but apart from that, it was limited to be honest. Abersoch is a bit on the expensive side, but it's a very pretty place indeed. If we were ever coming back, we would stay at Tonnau again. It's spotlessly clean and near the town. Thanks so much Helen!