- £619 per week
- £88 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Games room
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.2 miles
- Pub 0.4 miles
- Shop 1 mile
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 10:00am
Nyth y Wennol (Swallow's Nest) is a charming cottage located within the grounds of Bwlch Farm on the edge of Abersoch. Nyth y Wennol combines a mix of antique and traditional touches alongside modern conveniences. With a lovely private patio and shared gardens the cottage is an ideal family holiday home within walking distance of a local family friendly pub and only a short drive to all of Abersoch and the Llyn Peninsula's beaches and amenities.
Nyth y Wennol offers an open plan lounge, dining and living room with a door leading a rear patio and large grassed lawn and walled garden. Modern kitchen and bathroom.
spacious entrance hall leading to
- open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room:
- lounge area with 2 large comfortable sofas and footstool, flatscreen TV with Freeview and antique table
- dining area with pine dining table with 4 chairs
- fully equipped modern kitchen with electric oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, rear door leading to rear gravelled patio with patio furniture, large grassed lawn and walled gardens
- bedroom 1 - stylish master bedroom with double bed, antique wardrobe, antique chest of drawers and bedside tables, stool, window with views across the patio and gardens
- bedroom 2 - twin bedroom with twin beds, 2 antique chest of drawers, coat stand and occasional chair
- family bathroom - bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail.
rear door from the open plan living area lead to
- raised rear gravel patio with patio furniture and views across the large grassed lawn and walled garden to the countryside beyond
- large lawn and walled garden, please note this is shared with 2 additional holiday homes
- parking for 2 vehicles at front of cottage
- barbecue available
- please note that Nyth y Wennol is located in the grounds of Bwlch Farm with 3 additional holiday homes. Ty Woms, which sleeps 2 next door, and Y Betws, sleeping 4, can be rented alongside Nyth y Wennol.
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- central heating throughout
- electricity and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- families only
- pet welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £50 per week
- short breaks available
- can be rented with Ty Woms and Y Betws cottages next door
Really lovely and comfortable accommodation, beautiful and spacious grounds, perfect location and very friendly owners. Will definitely be booking this accommodation again.
Lovely cottage very well equipped and convenient location just outside Abersoch
A lovely location: peaceful and quiet but easy access to Abersoch village. The gardens and grounds are beautifully kept, as is the cottage. The hosts are extremely friendly and welcoming but also discrete. We would definitely stay again. Our only wish would be a dishwasher!
Our eighth visit and perfect for us in almost all respects with excellent parking and a lovely garden. Best of all, the hosts Mary and John and their family are really friendly and helpful which makes all the difference to enjoying a successful holiday. I could happily live there!