- £1,240 per week
- £177 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Smart TV
- Harbour views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 6pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This detached and very pretty cottage combines a convenient location opposite Abersoch Harbour Beach with superb views. Mona benefits from having several terrace area with spectacular sea views. The kitchen, lounge and bedroom also feature outstanding views over the Abersoch Harbour and sea.
Modernised and well-presented cottage offering stylish accommodation. Mona has five bedrooms, two family bathrooms and one en suite shower room making it ideal for a large family, multiple families or groups alike. The first floor lounge has French doors on to an elevated sun balcony and terrace, both of which enjoy beautiful sea views across Abersoch Harbour towards Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia. Mona is located less than 2 minutes' walk from the centre of Abersoch and is a very short walk to the nearest beach.
- Entrance Porch.
- Lounge/Dining Room: Table and chairs to seat 6 people, single arm chair, 2-seater sofa, wall-mounted TV.
- Kitchen: Large, open kitchen, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven, fridge/freezer, high seating for 4 people, back door leading to drying area, views across the harbour.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables, wall-mounted TV, French doors on to rear patio. En suite: with large walk-in shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit and WC.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, bedside tables, wall-mounted TV, wardrobes and chest of drawers.
- Bedroom 3: Children's room with bunk beds and open wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds, open wardrobe/drawer unit, open wardrobe/chest unit and wall-mounted TV.
- Shower Room: Shower, wash hand basin and vanity unit and WC.
- Lounge: Lovely views across Abersoch Harbour, soft seating for 6 people, 2 tub chairs, TV, double French doors onto terrace.
- Bedroom 5: Double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, TV with views across harbour.
- Bathroom: Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, towel rail and electric heater.
- Sun Balcony: Patio chairs, railings around, steps up and down lead to sun terrace with additional patio seating and fire pit. The balcony and sun terrace both enjoy a fantastic panorama across Abersoch Harbour and being south facing enjoy the sun all day.
- Rear Terrace: Panoramic views over the boatyard, outdoor dining table and chairs to seat 8, steps down to the kitchen, equipped with charcoal BBQ.
- Sun Terrace 2: Seating and spectacular panoramic sea views across the harbour and Abersoch.
- Gated steps down to parking area by the road.
- Please Note: The garden is not suitable for guests with limited mobility and given the uneven levels and proximity of the road young children will require supervision.
- Parking: for 2 large or 3 small cars.
- WiFi: included.
- Electricity, hot water and heating: included.
- Bed linen: included.
- Bath & hand towels: please bring your own towels and tea towels.
- Hairdryer: 4.
- Family: travel cot and highchair available. Bring own bed linen for travel cot.
- Pets: no pets allowed.
- No smoking: inside the property.