- £849 per week
- £121 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Please note that there are two steps in the main bathroom.
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Fully refurbished for 2017, Lluesta Cottage is an immaculately and stylishly presented 4 bedroomed property enviably located in the heart of Abersoch.
Lluesta Cottage offers a large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with sumptuous sofas set around a feature multi-fuel burner. The dining area comfortably seats 7 guests and the fully-fitted kitchen is a great place for a budding chef. The stylish accents of blue, greens and grey give the room a richness in style and warmth in all seasons. On the ground floor also lies a contemporary double bedroom and a shower room.
Upstairs lie 3 further individually styled bedrooms with fabulous tones and textures and a luxury bathroom with roll top bath and separate shower.
- beautifully styled lounge area with 3 sumptuous coordinating sofas set around a feature multi-fuel burner, flatscreen TV and coffee table, shelves stocked with books, patio doors leading to the front entrance.
dining area with pretty painted extending white table and contrasting chairs with green covers.
- contemporary grey kitchen with soft close drawers and cupboards, large integrated gas hob with extractor over, integrated oven and grill, integrated dishwasher & washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, well equipped and well stocked with crockery and cutlery.
- ground floor double bedroom with painted double bed and coordinating wardrobe and bed side tables with drawers, ottoman seat with storage, windows looking over side patio
- in vogue shower/wet room with grey and cream tiles, shower set behind glass, wash hand basin, WC, lit mirror and heated towel rail
stairs leading to first floor
- elegant rear king size bedroom with divan king bed, pretty bed side tables, hanging space, occasional chair and stool with storage
- stylish twin bedroom with 2 single divan beds, coordinating wardrobes and chest of drawers, bed side table, storage unit and stool with storage
- front single bedroom with low painted single bed, bed side table and drawers, low level chest of drawers, occasional chair, hanging space and a front window with a glimpse of the sea towards St Tudwal's Island
- front luxury bath and shower room with roll top bath with tap and shower attachment, double shower cubicle with rain shower, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail, please note that there are two steps leading to the bath and WC
- well-kept patio lies to the side of Lluesta Cottage with barbecue, outdoor dining table and chairs.
- unrestricted on street parking is available to the side of the property. An off road space may be available by arrangement.
- fully refurbished throughout to a high standard and exacting design
- desirable Abersoch village centre location
- multi-fuel burner
- travel cot and high chair available
- electricity, heating and bed linen included
- WiFi included
- sorry no pets
- no smoking