- £646 per week
- £92 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Set in a quiet cul de sac in Abersoch village, Llys Neigwl, 14 Maes Awel, is beautifully presented 3 bedroom dormer bungalow offering fabulous family accommodation for 6 guests in 3 spacious bedrooms. Llys Neigwl is just a short distance to the local playing fields with toddler's play area and a 5 minute walk to local shops, restaurants and pubs. The long sandy Abersoch main beach is a couple of minutes further and a lovely walk whether spending a full day on the beach or a brisk winter walk.
At the heart of the house lies a stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with warming oak floors, sumptuous and contemporary corner sofa, family dining table and a wood burner making this a fabulous social space to spend time with friends and family in all seasons. Rear patio doors lead directly to the enclosed lawn garden and patio area, extends the living space further in the summer months.
Downstairs lies a front double bedroom and rear twin bedroom both serviced by a family bath and shower room. A convenient utility room also lies to the rear and a perfect place to keep washing, beach gear and day to day clutter out of view. Stairs lead to a stunning large open plan contemporary lounge with partial far reaching views across Abersoch village to the countryside and sea beyond. A further spacious double bedroom with restricted headroom again with partial sea views and shower room complete the first floor.
The house benefits from many extras including WiFi.
- steps leading to the front door
- entrance hall with hanging space and console table
- beautifully styled spacious lounge area with warm oak flooring and operational wood burner set on a slate hearth, contemporary grey corner sofa and coordinating 2 seat sofa, oak coffee and games tables, wall mounted flat screen TV player and dual aspect windows
- rear dining area with oak dining table and 6 oak dining chairs, Welsh dresser and patio doors leading to the rear patio and garden
- l-shaped well-equipped kitchen area with oak framed units and grey worktops, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave, ample storage and sink with views over the rear patio and garden
- bedroom 1 - rear twin bedroom with two full size single pine framed beds, built in wardrobes, drawers and vanity unit with wash hand basin, pine bedside tables and views over the rear garden
- bedroom 2 - spacious front double bedroom with pine framed double bed, built in wardrobes, drawers and vanity unit with wash hand basin, bedside tables, views over the front garden
- family bathroom - stylish bathroom with bath, separate large shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, wc and heated towel rail
- rear utility room - invaluable utility room with washing machine, simple storage units and sink with view over the rear garden, iron, ironing board and cleaning sundries
- stair case leads directly into the stunning and stylish open plan first floor lounge with contemporary corner sofa and 2 high backed armchairs, coffee tables, telescope, rear Velux, side window and large picture dormer window with village, countryside and partial sea views over Abersoch. Please note this room is set in the eves and there is some restricted head room.
- bedroom 3 - stylish and bright double bedroom with oak framed bed, coordinating bedside tables and chest of drawers, rear Velux and large picture dormer window with village, countryside and partial sea views over Abersoch. Please note this room is set in the eves and there is some restricted head room.
- shower room - contemporary shower room set in the eves with large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- plenty of off-road parking for 2/3 cars/boats on driveway
- garage with tumble dryer
- enclosed rear lawn garden and patio area with outdoor dining table and chairs
- front lawn garden with well stocked borders and hedges
- recently refurbished throughout
- well presented with pretty coastal touches
- sociable open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with wood burner
- WiFi included
- partial sea and countryside views
- rear patio and garden, front garden and private off road parking
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- all bed linen provided
- families only
- highchair, stair gate and travel cot available
- no smoking
- 1 dog allowed -additional charges will apply.