Special Offers: Last minute discount! 10% off bookings starting within 14 days (may not apply in conjunction with other offers)
Jenny's Cottage is a recently renovated and beautifully appointed 3 bedroom cottage located on the outskirts of Abersoch and within a 15 minute walk of the nearest beach and beach cafe.
Set over 2 storeys Jenny's Cottage offers, on the ground floor, a large open plan lounge kitchen and dining room with a feature lounge with feature high ceiling and log burner, a bright and modern dining area and a new stylish fully equipped kitchen. Downstairs also lies the master bedroom with spacious and sleek en suite shower room. The staircase leads to a further elegant double bedroom, pretty rear twin bedroom and shared family shower room.
At the front of Jenny's Cottage is a well maintained grass garden with pretty gravel paths and outdoor patio dining area with table and chairs ideal for breakfast or outdoor entertaining. The drive provides ample parking for 3 cars/vehicles.
WiFi is included and one pet welcome.
- stunning lounge featuring high ceiling and stylish exposed brickwork, fabulous log burner, large corner sofa with co-ordinating armchair, flatscreen TV with Freeview through Sky, DVD and WiFi available, coffee tables and wooden floors throughout. French door leading to a patio with outdoor dining table and chairs and garden beyond, countryside views
- modern dining area with extending pine table and 6 co-ordinating dining chairs
- well equipped newly fitted kitchen with high ceilings and ample sleek units and work surfaces, integrated larder fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated hob with extractor over, further integrated double oven and grill, microwave, washer/dryer, Nespresso coffee machine, sink with view over the front garden
- bedroom 1 - rear master bedroom with double divan bed with drawers, co-ordinating pine bed side table and chest of drawers and spacious en suite shower room with stylish exposed stone, electric shower, WC, modern vanity unit and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - elegant double bedroom with metal framed double bed, wardrobe and bed side table, window over front garden
- bedroom 3 - pretty twin bedroom single divan beds, wardrobe and chest of drawers
- family shower room - electric shower, WC, basin and heated towel rail
- gravel driveway with ample parking for up to 3 vehicles
- well maintained gardens with patio area with outdoor dining table and chairs
- fabulous countryside views
- electric wall panel heaters and double glazing throughout
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- ample parking
- WiFi included
- travel cot (excluding cot linen) and high chair available
- families only
- one pet welcome by arrangement at charge of £50 per week
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 0.9 mile from a shop
- 0.8 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.9 mile from the coast
Lovely cottage, I'd definitely go back.Mr Nicholas Franklin - 25th September 2018
We really enjoyed our three nights it was a lovely propertyDr Simon Freeman - 25th April 2018
Jennys cottage was in a fabulous lovely location. Very well fitted out but a little small upstairs.Mrs Mary Aynsley - 12th October 2017
Abersoch is a lovely holiday location with beaches, sports, walking and good shops and restaurants. The location of this particular house suited us because it was out of the main village but still easy to walk to beaches and the village. Mr Rob Morris - 31st May 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...