- £767 per week
- £110 per night
- 7 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 3
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 5:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Pebbles is a stylish and spacious detached 'A' frame holiday home with exquisite panoramic sea views towards St Tudwal's Islands and enviably located within walking distance of Abersoch's desirable shops, restaurants and beaches.
On the first floor lies a lovely bright and airy open plan living space with pretty coastal design touches. To the rear lies a modern dining area with dining table and chairs and, to the front, a lounge area with comfy sofas set perfectly to enjoy the stunning sea views. Patio doors lead on to a generous balcony with contemporary outdoor furniture and panoramic sea views across Abersoch to St Tudwal's Islands.
The ground floor offers a spacious and well-equipped painted kitchen and breakfast room, 3 individually styled bedrooms with coastal touches, one with an en suite shower room and a further stylish family bathroom.
In addition to the large balcony there is an open lawn to the rear of the house and the local playing fields with play area and skate park are a short walk away. The property has off road parking for one vehicle.
- light and spacious 'A' frame and beamed open plan living area
- modern lounge area with coordinating sofas, flat screen TV with Freeview channels and DVD player, coffee table, patio doors leading to generous balcony with glass balustrades and contemporary loungers, outdoor sofas, armchairs and coffee tables and all with stunning sea views across Abersoch towards St Tudwal's Islands and Cardigan Bay beyond
- lovely dining area with contemporary dining table, 7 chairs and coordinating sideboard, stairs leading downstairs,
- open plan bright and well-equipped kitchen and breakfast area with modern painted fitted units, electric hob & oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, table and chairs
- bedroom 1 - elegant master en suite with painted white framed double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, French doors leading to to the rear lawn garden en suite shower room with shower cubicle, back lit mirror, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail
- bedroom 2 - coastal themed twin bedroom with pretty white painted wooden framed single beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers and window with view over the rear garden
- bedroom 3 - modern triple bedroom with full size pine framed bunk beds and additional pine frame single bed, built-in wardrobes, chest of drawers and view over the rear garden
- stylish family bathroom with p shaped bath with shower over, wash hand basin, back lit wall mirror, wc and heated towel rail
- airing cupboard with washing machine
- open lawn garden to the rear of the house
- showcase large sheltered balcony with glass balustrades, two contemporary grey rattan loungers and coordinating grey rattan sofas, armchair, stools and coffee table, an ideal spot to escape, relax and dine throughout the day. Fabulous sea views across Abersoch towards St Tudwal's Islands and beyond
- off-road private parking for one vehicle
- fabulous stylish 'A' frame property with large showcase balcony with panoramic sea views
- WiFi included
- double glazing throughout
- electricity, hot water and central heating included
- bed linen provided
- highchair, travel cot and stairgate available by prior request, please note given the design of the staircase small children would need supervision upstairs
- families only, no pets please
- no smoking
Great position, modern and comfortable. Will be back.
Very impressed with our experience and the service that was provided.Many thanks. It really was a stunning holiday house-just like being home from home and the views were just fabulous..