- £842 per week
- £120 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 double beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 WCs
- Towels not provided
- En-suite bathroom
- River views
- Harbour views
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Desirably located in Abersoch village and stunning both inside and out, this waterside property with views over the inner harbour towards Cardigan Bay is highly sought after by those seeking lovely views, luxury finishes, stylish design, desirable outdoor areas and private parking.
7 Pen y Bont is a beautifully designed house with exquisite indoor and outdoor living spaces. Set over 3 levels the house is located on the exclusive Pen y Bont development at the entrance to Abersoch and a stone's throw to this renowned village's desirable shops, cafes, restaurants and beaches.
This perfect seaside escape comprises of a stylish open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area in cool greys with splashes of vibrant orange, 2 elegant double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room, a bunk room and further luxury family bathroom. Stunning sea views across Abersoch's inner harbour towards the Warren beach and Llanbedrog headland can be enjoyed from the lounge, terrace and the 2 double bedrooms.
Outside, a large terrace with outdoor dining furniture and casual outdoor furniture extends the indoor living space outdoors. Teamed with stunning sea views the terrace is an ideal space for relaxing and entertaining.
Welcome up to 2 pets by arrangement.
- lovely bright and contemporary open plan lounge/kitchen and dining in cool greys and vibrant oranges
- stylish lounge area with high quality grey sofa, orange bean bags, cabinet and large flat screen TV with DVD player, board games, large window and French doors leading on to the front terrace, all with fabulous inner harbour views
- dining area with oak dining table and 4 designer chairs and bench
- impressive rear kitchen with sleek high gloss white units; American style fridge/freezer, integrated double oven and grill, integrated electric hob with extractor over, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, sink with view over the rear access
- convenient cloakroom with wash hand basin and wc
- stylish front double bedroom with grey linen framed double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables and sea views across the Abersoch#s inner harbour towards the Warren beach and Llanbedrog headland
- contemporary rear bunk room with grey painted bunk beds, chest of drawers and hanging space
- sumptuous and relaxing family bathroom with stylish tiling, bath with shower over, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted wc, heated towel rails and illuminated mirror
- utility cupboard
- peaceful and elegant en suite master bedroom with oak veneer framed double bed, chest of drawers, bedside table, hanging space and velux windows, exquisite en suite shower room with stylish tiling, shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in a contemporary vanity unit, wall mounted wc, heated towel rails and large gallery mirror
- 2 allocated parking spaces in an underground car park
- large front and side terrace with outdoor dining and casual furniture, fabulous harbour views and fabulous space to enjoy a morning coffee through to a sun-downer cocktail
- new build luxury property in central Abersoch
- exquisite styling thoughout
- lovely far reaching sea views across the inner harbour
- lovely front and side terrace with outdoor furniture
- private underground parking
- bedding included
- underfloor and central heating included
- WiFi included
- travel cot (excluding cot linen), high chair and stair gate available on request
- families only
- pets welcome at £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
We loved this property. Right in the centre of Abersoch, brilliantly kitted out and to an excellent standard. We'd love to return! Would definitely recommend.