- £473 per week
- £68 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 14:30
- Check out: 10:00
Enjoy 360 degree panoramic views overlooking Bardsey Island and Aberdaron Bay, across to the Snowdonia mountains on the horizon. Gwel Enlli is a newly renovated cottage on the westernmost point of Llyn Peninsula, near Uwchmynydd, the amazing viewing points of Mynydd Mawr, Wales Coast Path and Porth Meudwy - the departure point for boat trips to Bardsey Island. Walking distance to a seasonal cafe, whilst the picturesque village of Aberdaron is just 1.5 miles with its sandy beach, cafes, pub restaurants and thatched roof bakery.
Living Room - spacious, open plan room with plenty of natural light flooding in and picture windows framing the amazing views across the sea to Bardsey Island.
Kitchen / Dining Area - the modern, fully equipped kitchen includes a fridge/freezer, NEFF integrated hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Dining table with four chairs.
Lounge Area - two comfortable sofas, coffee table and a widescreen TV.
Porch / Conservatory - lovely room to relax with table and chairs to soak in the panoramic views.
Bedroom 1 - double bed with TV, plenty of storage space and beautiful views.
Bedroom 2 - twin beds with TV, stunning views similar to bedroom 1 and plenty of storage space.
Bathroom - bath with shower above, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Large garden with two picnic tables, garden bench and magnificent, 360 degree views. The whole area is enclosed and perfect for children and dogs.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk and biscuits / cake
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Wifi available
- 1 dog welcome
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Kitchen provisions: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs, dishcloths and tea towels, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom provisions: soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products provided: shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- Plenty of parking spaces within the large enclosed grounds.
Fantastic property, the owners are really helpful and lovely people. The views are great.