How Do We Look After Our Owners?
Our owners are so important to us and our aim is to do whatever we can to make your life as a holiday home owner easy and enjoyable.
- As soon as you join us we can arrange to come out, take our high quality photographs and write our full property details notes for our experienced team to then get to work preparing your property information for the website, social media and other marketing avenues. We will have everything up and running in a couple of days. For more information on the marketing we do for you click here.
- We will discuss with you the pricing structure for you property and we can offer flexible pricing along with pre-arranged possible offers in order to maximise and quickly secure both long breaks, short breaks and late breaks.
- We inform you by email once a booking is confirmed and provide regular arrival reports along with your monthly payment statement. Keeping lines of communication is important to us and we produce a Homeowner newsletter every quarter to keep you up to date on what we are doing for you, current market trends and tips to ensure the smooth running of your property.
- For your own personal bookings you will have access to our Owner Area from our website where you can check availability and manage your own bookings. You can of course give us a ring if you would prefer as we are always happy to talk to our owners.
- We do charge a commission for any bookings we take but as part of this we include a Cancellation Protection Scheme which guarantees you 90% of the value of a cancelled booking even if we don’t manage to re-let and the week remains empty.
- Valuable feedback is collected from questionnaires sent out to all our holidaymakers. Good reviews are added to our website and we find this really helps our owners to identify any issues before problems develop.
Feedback from you is also always appreciated and we are continually looking for ways that we can enhance the friendly and dedicated service we provide.