- £713 per week
- £102 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels not provided
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Located in the coastal village of Tudweiliog, Ty Llewelyn is a stylish and beautifully presented detached holiday home with exquisite finishing, luxury hot tub, games room and fabulous countryside and far reaching sea views. The house is just a few hundred yards from the local family friendly pub, The Lion Hotel, close to the renowned Coastal Path and a short drive to many of the Llŷn Peninsula's unspoilt beaches and coves including Porth Towyn, Penllech Beach, Porth Ysgaden, Porth Colmon, as well as the more popular Morfa Nefyn and Nefyn beaches.
Ty Llewelyn offers stylish and high quality furnishings throughout and sleeps 6 guests in 3 individually styled ground floor bedrooms, all serviced by a contemporary family bathroom and further shower room. A staircase leads to a stunning open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. Cleverly divided, the spacious room offers a rear bright and modern lounge area with patio doors leading onto a spacious first floor balcony with garden furniture and far reaching sea and countryside views, with a sophisticated dining room and high quality, well-equipped kitchen at the front. This large social space retains a cosiness and a great space to spend time with friends and family in any season.
To the rear of the properties lies a gravel patio area with pretty pots and a luxury hot tub which is great to use during the day or to sit in and watch the sun go down.
- Spacious entrance hall with hallway leading to rear garden door
- bedroom 1 - stylish front bedroom with high quality wooden part painted cream bed with pine tops, co-coordinating substantial wardrobes and bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV, views across the front of the house
- bedroom 2 - sumptuous rear bedroom with high quality oak sleigh bed, coordinating substantial wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables with drawers, flat screen TV and views over the rear patio
- bedroom 3 - contemporary and warm twin bedroom with comfortable white framed full size twin beds, coordinating wardrobe, bedside table, flat screen TV, fabulous lighting and views over the rear patio
- contemporary family bathroom in cool white and grey with p-shaped bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc, heated towel rail, pretty storage unit and mirror
- games room with high quality pool table, sofa, flat screen TV, Xbox with games and Extreme Lounging bean bags for indoors and outdoors all in fabulous flashes of bold colours
- convenient utility room with washing machine, sink, storage, travel cot, highchair and additional larder style fridge/freezer
- bright and modern lounge area with 2 high quality striking red leather sofas and coordinating footstool, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, DVD player, stylish extending coffee table and coordinating TV unit, stylish wall art and large patio doors leading on to the rear balcony, fabulous countryside and far reaching sea views
- sophisticated dining area with contemporary high gloss dining table with contrasting ripple grey dining chairs, giant curved floor light and countryside views over the front of the house
- contemporary sleek high gloss pale grey kitchen area with integrated double oven and grill, hob with extractor over, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine and sink under a rear window with far reaching countryside views
- spacious shower room with feature rain shower, wash hand basin, wc and heated towel rail
- fabulous large first floor balcony with modern outdoor dining table and directors chairs, far reaching sea and countryside views
- rear gravel sunny patio area with outdoor furniture, bbq and luxury hot tub
- front gravel drive with bench and ample parking for 2 or 3 cars .
- new build property with stylish interior throughout
- luxury hot tub
- fabulous games room with pool table, Xbox and games
- WiFi/broadband included
- very short walk to family friendly pub, The Lion Hotel
- good location to explore the coastal path and the Llŷn Peninsula stunning beaches
- travel cot, stair gate and highchair all available - please bring your own bed linen for the cot
- double-glazing and central heating throughout
- bed linen, electricity, heating and hot water included; please bring your own towels
- towels will be provided from 1 November 2019 onwards, but please bring your own beach/hot tub towels
- families only, no pets
- no smoking
Fabulous house. They have thought of everything.
You couldn't wish for a more relaxing holiday. In a perfect location to get away from it all but lots of places to visit nearby. The house was fantastic they have thought of everything for a luxury get away and I will definitely be going back again!
Excellent amenities, excellent location with beautiful sunset views on verandah. Everything you need &more. Thank you for making it a smashing weekend break.
The property was excellent with all the mod cons we needed and more.
We loved our stay at this property. It was our first time visiting Wales and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The house was superb, it was beautifully furnished and with a very high standard of equipment, the owners have provided for their guests every need. We would love to come back again to explore more of this part of Wales and to stay at this property again. Thank you for taking the effort to ensure we had a brilliant holiday.