- £545 per week
- £78 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
1 Bro Dwylan is a contemporary bungalow located in the seaside village of Tudweiliog, just a short drive to the sandy beaches of Porthdinllaen, Towyn and Porth Ysgaden, and the renowned breath-taking greens of Nefyn Golf Club.
Stylish throughout, 1 Bro Dwylan offers a large opulent open plan lounge and dining area with a further rear conservatory, ideal living spaces for spending time with family and friends. For the keen cook there is a sleek and luxurious well-equipped kitchen. The 3 individually styled bedrooms sleep up to 6 guests and all serviced by a luxury family bathroom.
Outside there is a garage with utility area, open front lawn garden and rear patio with some far-reaching countryside views. To the front of the property there is ample private car parking for 2 vehicles.
1 Bro Dwylan benefits from WiFi and welcomes pets by arrangement.
- welcoming entrance hall with hanging space
- opulent lounge area with sumptuous corner sofa and antique armchair and coordinating coffee table, flat screen TV with Freeview channels and Netflix set on an oak unit, non-operational slate hearth and views over the front garden
- lovely dining area with oak dining table and 8 chairs and coordinating sideboard and patio doors leading to the rear conservatory
- spacious bright rear conservatory with 2 deep leather armchairs, antique chaise-longue and feature coffee table and wooden artifacts
- well-equipped and contemporary kitchen blending oak floor and worktops with cool cream units, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, Magimix coffee machine and breakfast bar with 2 cream stools
- bedroom 1 - elegant master bedroom with oak framed king size bed in cool greys and deep yellow, coordinating oak wardrobe, oak dressing table with stool, oak bedside tables and views over the rear patio
- bedroom 2 - sophisticated double bedroom with grey material divan bed accessorised with deep heathers, white painted chest of drawers and views over the front garden
- bedroom 3 - stylish and spacious twin bedroom with two full size grey material divan single beds accessorised with cool blues, coordinating painted white, wardrobe, dressing table and stool and bedside tables and views over the front garden
- modern family bathroom with bath, separate large shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC
- private area to the front of the property with parking for two cars
- well maintained open front lawn garden and rear stone patio
- utility area in garage with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink
- recently refurbished coastal bungalow with stylish finish
- storage heating and double glazing throughout
- bed linen, electricity, hot water and heating included
- Travel cot bed and high chair available
- conservatory to rear with far reaching countryside views
- one pet welcome by arrangement, £50 per pet per week
- no smoking
Fabulous location on the gorgeous north coast of the Llyn. Beautiful little beach 15 minutes walk away and quiet country lanes for cycling all round.
We turned up at the property it locked very nice from the outside, on going in it was lovely and warm in there with the heating on with three nice bedrooms, good little Kitchen with everything that you would need and a great size sitting room and conservatory. There is a bbq out the back too with a utility room in the garage which with a baby is always a good thing to have.