- £714 per week
- £102 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Games room
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Secluded farmhouse with far-reaching views over Llyn Peninsula's rolling countryside, all the way to the sea on the horizon. Featuring a private hot tub and enclosed garden, a woodburner and a large games room/barn, this property is ideally located for exploring the Llŷn Peninsula with its numerous beaches and charming coastal villages.
Kitchen - Well equipped farmhouse kitchen with dishwasher, range cooker as well as an electric oven. Overlooking the patio area.
Dining Room - Large oak dining table and oak dresser with a wall mounted TV. This is a comfortable and sociable space.
Living Room - Spacious living room with a lovely oak floor and 2 separate seating areas. Wood burning stove, TV and DVD player and beautiful views of open countryside.
Bedroom - A warm and comfortable ground floor double bedroom with solid oak furniture and spacious en-suite wet room with under floor heating.
Outside Utility with Wet Room - Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer. Wet room with WC, shower and basin. Perfect drying area for wet and muddy clothes and shoes or for bike storage.
King size bedroom - Comfortable king-size bedroom with solid oak furniture and far reaching sea views of Porth Neigwl beach.
Twin bedroom - Spacious and light twin bedroom with two single beds with magnificent views of the open countryside, all the way to the sea.
Bunk bedroom - Chunky oak full size bunk beds with fantastic views.
Family bathroom - Good sized family bathroom with shower over bath.
Private, fully enclosed garden with a hot tub, garden furniture and expansive views across open countryside towards the sea on the horizon.
Large games room in a barn, also within the grounds of the farmhouse and well equipped for all ages.
- No groups under the age of 21.
- Welcome hamper with a selection of local produce such as milk, tea, cheese, butter, beer, cakes and crisps.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included.
- Heating and electricity included
- Initial supply of logs and kindling provided for the wood burner.
- 2 hairdryers provided
- Wifi available
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- No pets or smoking inside the property please
- Plenty of parking space
- Additional items provided includes:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.