Special Offers: £50 off any April, May and June stay booked before the end of April!
£50 off any 2019 stay booked before the 8th May 2019
The Barn is a beautifully converted barn, idyllically located in Llannor amongst 15 acres of Lleyn Peninsula farmland. With a stunning interior, well-maintained terrace and grounds, and far reaching countryside views, this is a perfect couple’s rural retreat.
The heart of this hideaway is the breathtaking and opulent lounge with dramatic high ceilings with exposed beams, original flagstone flooring and an expanse of original art and prints. Every corner reveals a detailed design touch, original feature or exquisite piece such as the twisted metal mermaids that watch over this vast yet warm room. A wooden staircase leads to a small landing where double pine doors open to reveal a romantic master bedroom with further exposed beams. A pretty ground floor kitchen and modern shower room complete this fabulous holiday home.
Outside, The Barn offer a lovely raised terrace with colourful pots in abundance, high quality outdoor dining table and chairs, barbecue and uninterrupted countryside views. The owners nurture and tend to the spectacular fruit and vegetables that grow in the orchard, beds and polytunnels and love to show guests their horticultural interests.
If you can pull yourself away from the tranquil sanctuary of The Barn, then a short drive leads to the market town of Pwllheli and a little further lie the bustling seaside resorts of Abersoch, Nefyn and Llanbedrog.
- breathtaking lounge/dining room with high ceilings and exposed beams, original flagstone floor and large windows with wooden lintels flooding the lounge with light, 2 grand and sumptuous leather sofas and coordinating armchair set around a flat screen TV with Freeview, coffee tables and an array of local and international original art and prints, pine dining table and 4 chairs, many design touches and fascinating decorative pieces
- contemporary country style kitchen with painted wooden units, Belfast sink, electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge
- shower room in natural tones with corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit, wc, heated towel rail and storage shelves
- wooden staircase leading to a landing
- double pine doors opening into a romantic master bedroom set in the eaves with exposed beams, antique iron double bed with sumptuous mattress, built in pine wardrobe, antique pine chest of drawers, contrasting bedside table and occasional pine chair and Velux window with blinds
- The Barn is a semi-detached property set in 15 acres of woodland and offers spectacular countryside views across the Lleyn Peninsula
- the owners have well stocked apple orchard, polytunnels and well-tended beds growing a variety of spectacular fruit and vegetables
- ample parking for 2/3 vehicles/boats
- beautifully converted barn with stylish interior and exterior
- oil fired central heating
- WiFi available
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen and towels included
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely patio and far reaching countryside views
- shared use of an external heated drying room on request
- the owners live in the adjoining property and can offer a laundry service on request at additional charge
- couples only
- no pets please
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 1.5 miles from a shop
- 1.5 miles from the nearest pub
- 2 miles from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.