Special Offers: 10% off at St Aelrhiw's Church
The stunning St Aelrhiw’s Church is prominently perched on the Rhiw hillside overlooking the long sweeping bay of Porth Neigwl. Desirably located and with a complementing exquisite interior this former 18th century church has been transformed into a truly unique and splendid holiday home.
From the moment you enter the operational churchyard there is a sense of something special about St Aelrhiw’s. Step through the large wooden door into an inviting hall with original font where the traditional architectural features of this building begin to blend harmonious with contemporary living. From the high vaulted ceilings, to the vast windows that flood the house with light to the exposed inscriptions, the infinity glass balcony and the retro 80’s video arcade game, the architect and owners of St Aelrhiw's have worked tirelessly to create a versatile and stylish home.
At the heart of the house lies a large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room; a perfect space to cook and indulge in time with friends and family. A ground floor bedroom with en suite bathroom and further luxury wet room complete the ground floor. A sleek staircase leads to a large mezzanine a further space to watch TV, play board games or video games. A final individually designed bedroom leads off the mezzanine.
So whatever your own beliefs, there is no doubt St Aelrhiw’s is a spectacular retreat and sanctuary for all.
St Aelrhiw’s offers many extra including WiFi and welcomes one pet and can sleep up to 6 guests if utilising the sofa bed on the mezzanine.
- original church door open into a dramatic entrance hall with original font and memorial headstone set in the wall, hanging space and console table
- stunning and elegant open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room blending original architecture, high ceilings, original wooden beams, exposed stone walls and vast windows
- large kitchen area with high gloss and high quality pale grey kitchen with integrated double oven and grill, integrates dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated wine fridge, island unit with integrated hob and breakfast bar with 4 folding stools
- sophisticated dining area with large high glass white dining table and contrasting slate grey dining chairs
- lounge area high level window seating and with grey cushions set in a grand window and offering far reaching sea views
- bedroom 1 – grand master bedroom with contemporary wooden framed super king bed with coordinating bedside tables, dressing table and chair, walk-in wardrobe, spacious, contemporary and luxury bath and shower room in cool creams with exquisite tiling, corner shower, freestanding deep bath, floating basin, wc, heated and illuminated mirrored cabinet
- spacious, contemporary and luxury wet room in cool greys with exquisite tiling walk-in shower, floating basin, wc, heated and illuminated mirrored cabinet
first floor mezzanine
- upstairs to an elegant open mezzanine lounge with high ceilings, exposed stone wall, original wooden beams all seamlessly blending with contemporary infinity glass and a sleek lounge area with large comfy corner sofa (double sofa bed) set around a flat screen TV and retro arcade game machine featuring some game classics; Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders and more!
- bedroom 2 –rear bedroom with lovely exposed walls, large church window and split level floor, contemporary wooden framed super king bed with grey padded headboard, coordinating bedside tables, linen framed wardrobe and small flat screen TV
- pretty walled operational churchyard with graves, seats and far reaching sea views towards Porth Neigwl/Hell’s Mouth
- 2 private parking spaces 20 metres from the churchyard entrance
- beautifully restored and styled former church
- stunning vast open plan living area with feature window seats with far reaching sea views
- surrounded by church managed operational churchyard
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen included
- one pet welcome £50 per week
- high chair and travel cot available
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 2.9 miles from a shop
- 2.9 miles from the nearest pub
- 1.5 miles from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...