- £786 per week
- £112 per night
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 sofa beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 WCs
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Catch up TV only; listed building status prevenst installation of a TV aerial or satellite dish.
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
The stunning St Aelrhiw’s Church is prominently perched on the Rhiw hillside overlooking the long sweeping bay of Porth Neigwl. Desirably located and with a complementing exquisite interior this former 18th century church has been transformed into a truly unique and splendid holiday home.
From the moment you enter the operational churchyard there is a sense of something special about St Aelrhiw’s. Step through the large wooden door into an inviting hall with original font where the traditional architectural features of this building begin to blend harmonious with contemporary living. From the high vaulted ceilings, to the vast windows that flood the house with light to the exposed inscriptions, the infinity glass balcony and the retro 80’s video arcade game, the architect and owners of St Aelrhiw's have worked tirelessly to create a versatile and stylish home.
At the heart of the house lies a large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room; a perfect space to cook and indulge in time with friends and family. A ground floor bedroom with en suite bathroom and further luxury wet room complete the ground floor. A sleek staircase leads to a large mezzanine a further space to watch catch up TV, Netflix, Amazon, play board games or video games. A final individually designed bedroom leads off the mezzanine.
So whatever your own beliefs, there is no doubt St Aelrhiw’s is a spectacular retreat and sanctuary for all.
St Aelrhiw’s offers many extra including WiFi and welcomes one pet and can sleep up to 6 guests if utilising the sofa bed on the mezzanine.
- original church door open into a dramatic entrance hall with original font and memorial headstone set in the wall, hanging space and console table
- stunning and elegant open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room blending original architecture, high ceilings, original wooden beams, exposed stone walls and vast windows
- large kitchen area with high gloss and high quality pale grey kitchen with integrated double oven and grill, integrates dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated wine fridge, island unit with integrated hob and breakfast bar with 4 folding stools
- sophisticated dining area with large high glass white dining table and contrasting slate grey dining chairs
- lounge area high level window seating and with grey cushions set in a grand window and offering far reaching sea views
- bedroom 1 – grand master bedroom with contemporary wooden framed super king bed with coordinating bedside tables, dressing table and chair, walk-in wardrobe, spacious, contemporary and luxury bath and shower room in cool creams with exquisite tiling, corner shower, freestanding deep bath, floating basin, wc, heated and illuminated mirrored cabinet
- spacious, contemporary and luxury wet room in cool greys with exquisite tiling walk-in shower, floating basin, wc, heated and illuminated mirrored cabinet
first floor mezzanine
- upstairs to an elegant open mezzanine lounge with high ceilings, exposed stone wall, original wooden beams all seamlessly blending with contemporary infinity glass and a sleek lounge area with large comfy corner sofa (double sofa bed) set around a flat screen TV for catch up TV, Netflix, Amazon (please note there is no live TV as Grade 1 listed property building status prevents the installation of an aerial or satellite dish) and retro arcade game machine featuring some game classics; Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Space Invaders and more!
- bedroom 2 –rear bedroom with lovely exposed walls, large church window and split level floor, contemporary wooden framed super king bed with grey padded headboard, coordinating bedside tables, linen framed wardrobe and small flat screen TV
- pretty walled operational churchyard with graves, seats and far reaching sea views towards Porth Neigwl/Hell’s Mouth
- 2 private parking spaces 20 metres from the churchyard entrance
- beautifully restored and styled former church
- stunning vast open plan living area with feature window seats with far reaching sea views
- surrounded by church managed operational churchyard
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- bed linen included
- one pet welcome £50 per week
- travel cot available
- no smoking
Superb and peaceful property.