Lleyn Cottage is an idyllic stone cottage situated on the lower slopes of Garn Fadryn - a designated Area of Outstanding Beauty.
The cottage has panoramic views from every room and provides a perfect central location for exploring the unspoiled Lleyn Peninsula. To the west there are fabulous views to the sea beyond Hell's Mouth bay, and to the east there are breathtaking views of the great arc of Cardigan Bay with the impressive backdrop of Snowdonia beyond.
There are safe sandy beaches, rocky inlets and coves only a few minutes' drive south at Abersoch (15 - 20 minutes), and Whistling Sands, Porth Ysgader, Porth Colmon and Porth Oer on the north coast are all worth a visit. There is a choice of footpaths within a few hundred yards of the cottage.
The cottage has 3 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, games room, kitchen and TV room with sofabed. Family groups only please.
- lounge with panoramic views of country landscapes, large three-seater sofa, a two-seater sofa, a chair and a coffee table
- kitchen - spacious room fully equipped with oven, combi microwave oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster, bread maker, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine (please bring own pods available from www.nespresso.com), breakfast area with a table and four chairs
- breakfast area
- dining room - with natural stone feature wall, large table and 10 chairs, panoramic views across garden to Hell's Mouth
- TV room - with a sofa bed (large single or a small double - fine for two children but rather squashed for two adults). This room has a TV, video recorder, DVD player and portable sound system plus a wide selection of DVDs and videos
- bedroom 3 - two single beds, wardrobe, bedside unit and chest of drawers
- shower room - with WC, wash basin and shower.
- bedroom 1 - king-size bed, large walk-in wardrobe, 14" TV with DVD player
- bedroom 2 - double bed, wardrobe and dressing table
- bathroom - bath, power shower over the bath, wash basin and toilet
- games room - large room with 6 ft X 3 ft (2 in 1) table for playing either pool or table tennis, choice of several board games and jigsaw puzzles, electronic dartboard.
- utility room - accessed from outside. Washing machine, sink and tumble dryer. Plenty of hanging space for wet beach towels, wetsuits etc.
- garden - grassed area with a tete-a-tete garden seat. The drive is not gated but is quite long and opens onto very quiet lane.
- barbecue area - with two large barbecues, fully equipped and various tools
- storage shed - useful for bikes, garden furniture, barbecue and so on
- parking - there is plenty of room for several cars and a boat. Please note that the drive is quite steep. At the top of the drive the lane is narrow but it is possible (to carefully) reverse a 5m boat on its trailer down the drive. Without a good brake on the trailer this would be dangerous.
- electricity, hot water and full central heating included
- bed linen is included.
- families only, no young groups, no pets
- Freesat TV channels included
- WiFi included
- highchair, travel cot and stairgate available
- no smoking
- £150 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 4.5 miles from a shop
- 4 miles from the nearest pub
- 6 miles from the coast
This is a beautiful property in a lovely rural location with wonderful views and easy access to several beaches. Everything one needs for a lovely holiday. We have stayed here before and will book again for some time next year.Ms Madeline Robbins - 29th August 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.