Perched on the hillside on the pretty hamlet of Garnfadryn, Gorffwysfa is a pretty traditional Welsh stone cottage, which has been loving refurbished with pretty coastal and stylish touches throughout.
Well located with spectacular sea and countryside views, Gorffwysfa is a great base to explore the bustling sea side villages of Aberdaron, Abersoch, Nefyn and Llanbedrog, enjoy the beaches and coves of the stunning coastline and flora and fauna of the heartland of the Lleyn Peninsula.
Stylish throughout, the ground floor at Gorffwysfa offers of an inviting contemporary lounge with feature fireplace, wood burner and original beams , a spacious open plan modern kitchen and dining room and further snug which leads to the rear raised patio and garden. Upstairs, Gorffwysfa sleeps 6 guests in an elegant master bedroom and 2 pretty bunk rooms.
Behind Gorffwysfa lies Carn Fadryn, or know locally as The Garn, the highest peak of the Lleyn Peninsula which dominates the landscape. For keen walkers you can reach the peak in 90 minutes and at the top you can enjoy the view for miles across the Lleyn Peninsula and Cardigan Bay to the South and Anglesey and even Ireland on a clear day to the North.
Gorffwysfa welcomes pets by arrangement and WiFi included.
- large kitchen/dining room with eye catching slate floor, fitted in a modern white kitchen with wood worktops. Kitchen includes extensive storage, integrated oven and grill, integrated hob with extractor over, dishwasher, larder style fridge/freezer, microwave, sink and washing machine. Dining area with dining table with parquet wooden top and white painted legs and coordinating chairs.
- stunning lounge blending traditional features and contemporary styling with wooden beams, feature wood framed fireplace with operational wood burner, leather sofa and contrasting grey sofa, flat screen TV and sea and countryside views
- stylish and bright snug with sofa/day bed, flat screen TV, armchair and French armoire, picture window with sea and countryside views and French door leading onto the front decked patio area
- family shower room with corner shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and wc
- spacious modern family bathroom with bath, wash hand basin and wc
- bedroom 1 - stylish master double bedroom with pine framed bed, coordinating chest of drawers and bedside tables, occasional chair and fabulous sea and countryside views
- bedroom 2 - pretty cream rear bunk bedroom with pine framed bunk beds, coordinating bedside tables, hanging space and countryside views to the rear
- bedroom 3 - pretty blue rear bunk bedroom with pine framed bunk beds, coordinating chest of drawers, hanging space and sea and countryside views to the rear
- Gorffwysfa is approached from rear and there is a parking area either side of the metal gate, when closed this creates a full enclosed safe garden for children
- large raised decked patio area with outside contemporary outdoor table and chairs, bbq and stunning panoramic sea and countryside views
- lawn garden with well stocked borders
- ample off road parking for 2 cars
- panoramic sea and countryside views
- WiFi included
- recently refurbished throughout
- central heating, electrical heaters and wood burning stove
- fresh bed linen, electricity and heating included
- travel cot and highchair available
- large enclosed raised decked patio, enclosed lawn garden and bbq
- off road parking
- families only
- 1 dog welcome by arrangement at £50 per week
- no smoking
- £100 security deposit requested please
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 3.8 miles from a shop
- 3.8 miles from the nearest pub
- 5.6 miles from the coast
Lovely decking area with beautiful view. Peaceful and central location for the peninsula. At the foot of the Garn, minutes walk from the house. Clean and cosy house.Mrs Julie Carew - 3rd June 2018
A beautifully presented cottage, warm and cosy with lots of lovely finishing touches. We really appreciated the kindling and logs to make a fire when we arrived, the bottle of wine and provisions to keep us going! There were plenty of games for the children to play, the garden was great for them to run around in and we had a fab walk up Garn Fadryn.Mrs Daniella Watkins - 4th April 2018
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00
Sponge Sponge Cakes
Want to celebrate during your holiday? 15% discount on award winning handmade sponge cakes delivered to your holiday cottage.