- £458 per week
- £65 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
The highly desirable Glan Parc Cottage is a detached period property lying in the rural hamlet of Pentreuchaf, a short drive to many of the Lleyn Peninsula's renowned coastal villages and beaches including Abersoch, Llanbedrog, Pwllheli and Nefyn.
Glan Parc Cottage has been sympathetically renovated, harmoniously mixing traditional features with contemporary styling and furnishings.
On the ground floor lies an impressive and welcoming dining/living room with traditional Welsh slate floor and wood burner set in a feature Welsh stone fireplace, a stunning warm lounge with further wood burner set in a feature Welsh stone fireplace and, at the back of the house, lies a well-equipped modern kitchen. An open tread wooden staircase leads to an elegant master king size bedroom, pretty twin bedroom and bright bunk bedroom all serviced by a modern family bathroom.
Outside the house offers a well-maintained rear garden with lawn with outdoor dining table and chairs and gravelled area creating private off road parking for 2 vehicles. The countryside views to the rear and village setting to the front give guest a sense of rural living yet with access to the Lleyn's bustling villages, towns and beaches.
WiFi (super fast fibre broadband) included.
- spacious and welcoming living/dining room with feature wood burner set in an original Welsh stone fire place with slate hearth, oak dining table and 6 coordinating chairs, soft brown leather sofa, well-stocked book case and console table
- warm and stylish lounge with feature wood burner set in a original Welsh stone fire place with slate hearth, 43 inch LED Smart TV, DVD and surround sound, slate grey comfortable corner sofa, coffee tables, dimmable LED lighting and seaside decorative touches
- lovely large galley style kitchen with ample cream units, integrated electric oven with hob and extractor over, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, microwave, ambient lighting and windows with views over the rear garden
- bedroom 1 - elegant front master bedroom with contemporary oak framed king size bed and coordinating oak bed side table with drawers, integrated wardrobe and chest of drawers and original ceiling beams
- bedroom 2 - pretty front twin bedroom with two slate grey divan 2'6" beds, freestanding pine wardrobe and coordinating bed side table
- bedroom 3 - contemporary bunk room with stylish white wooden framed twin beds with coordinating white chest of drawers and hanging space
- family bathroom - modern bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc
- rear utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer plus storage space
- rear outside toilet and wash hand basin
- well-maintained enclosed lawn rear garden with lawn and dining table and chairs, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining
- small enclosed gravel area with bistro table and chairs, an ideal spot for a morning coffee
- private parking space for 2 vehicles at the side of the property
- detached renovated cottage with enclosed grounds and lovely rear lawn garden
- bed linen, heating and electricity included
- WiFi (super fast fibre broadband) included.
- Freeview TV channels included
- pets welcome by arrangement
- travel cot, high chair and stairgates available
- families only
- no smoking
Beautiful clean cottage. Weather was perfect! countryside is amazing. The Welsh have good reason to be proud.
Very comfortable and well equipped cottage. ideal for visiting some of our favourite places. Kids comments :- we had lots of fun on the beach- we loved swimming in the freezing sea and seeing seals really close to the shore- Hope to come back soon.
Fantastic cottage home from home had everything we needed. good weather beautiful beaches. Good time had by all.
Beautiful cottage, everything here that we could wish for. It was well maintained and clean. Lovely village, friendly and helpful neighbours added to our holiday. Will definitely return again.
Great Cottage! Fab North wales Yet Again. Almost too hot at time in the sun. Bardsey Island, abersoch South beach & Llanbedrog i would recommend them all. best cake at the art Gallery in Llanbedrog and Bardsey Island farm cafe.
Fabulous time had in lovely, well appointed conveniently located house. would recommend and happily return! Thank you.
Perfect, a home from home!!
Weather held for us! absolutely fabulous cottage! So much to do, Aberdaron very dog friendly. Welsh language school with lovely doggy walks. wlakes so many miles daily yet was so lush to come 'home' each evening. Neighbours are fab too! Can't wait to come back. Thank you!