- £446 per week
- £64 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 bunk beds
- Washing machine
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Open fire or woodburner
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
The highly desirable Glan Parc Cottage is a detached period property lying in the rural hamlet of Pentreuchaf, a short drive to many of the Lleyn Peninsula's renowned coastal villages and beaches including Abersoch, Llanbedrog, Pwllheli and Nefyn.
Glan Parc Cottage has been sympathetically renovated, harmoniously mixing traditional features with contemporary styling and furnishings.
On the ground floor lies an impressive and welcoming dining/living room with traditional Welsh slate floor and wood burner set in a feature Welsh stone fireplace, a stunning warm lounge with further wood burner set in a feature Welsh stone fireplace and, at the back of the house, lies a well-equipped modern kitchen. An open tread wooden staircase leads to an elegant master king size bedroom, pretty twin bedroom and bright bunk bedroom all serviced by a modern family bathroom.
Outside the house offers a well-maintained rear garden with lawn with outdoor dining table and chairs and gravelled area creating private off road parking for 2 vehicles. The countryside views to the rear and village setting to the front give guest a sense of rural living yet with access to the Lleyn's bustling villages, towns and beaches.
WiFi (super fast fibre broadband) included.
- spacious and welcoming living/dining room with feature wood burner set in an original Welsh stone fire place with slate hearth, oak dining table and 6 coordinating chairs, soft brown leather sofa, well-stocked book case and console table
- warm and stylish lounge with feature wood burner set in a original Welsh stone fire place with slate hearth, 43 inch LED Smart TV, DVD and surround sound, slate grey comfortable corner sofa, coffee tables, dimmable LED lighting and seaside decorative touches
- lovely large galley style kitchen with ample cream units, integrated electric oven with hob and extractor over, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, microwave, ambient lighting and windows with views over the rear garden
- bedroom 1 - elegant front master bedroom with contemporary oak framed king size bed and coordinating oak bed side table with drawers, integrated wardrobe and chest of drawers and original ceiling beams
- bedroom 2 - pretty front twin bedroom with two slate grey divan 2'6" beds, freestanding pine wardrobe and coordinating bed side table
- bedroom 3 - contemporary bunk room with stylish white wooden framed twin beds with coordinating white chest of drawers and hanging space
- family bathroom - modern bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc
- rear utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer plus storage space
- rear outside toilet and wash hand basin
- well-maintained enclosed lawn rear garden with lawn and dining table and chairs, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining
- small enclosed gravel area with bistro table and chairs, an ideal spot for a morning coffee
- private parking space for 2 vehicles at the side of the property
- detached renovated cottage with enclosed grounds and lovely rear lawn garden
- bed linen, heating and electricity included
- WiFi (super fast fibre broadband) included.
- Freeview TV channels included
- pets welcome by arrangement
- travel cot, high chair and stairgates available
- families only
- no smoking
Perfect, a home from home!!
Thanks for letting us stay in your lovely cottage, it had everything we needed, apart from the weather!
Very pretty and we were pleasantly surprised to find that it exceeded our expectations. A truly lovely cottage with all the home comforts you need.
We have had a lovely time in the cottage, lovely comfy beds and beautiful character in the cottage. We have had a wet but fun walk to Mount Snowdon and enjoyed the segway, and an informative day out at CAT (Centre of Alternative Technology). Thank you.
What a lovely cottage! Splendid beds with such comfy duvets! Views are absolutely heavenly, with beaches not too far away. This is our 5th time in North Wales but only our first time in this cottage. Definitely want to come back again!
What a lovely cottage! We've had a smashing week exploring the beautiful countryside and beaches - even the rain has been welcome! Thanks.
Lovely cottage in a beautiful setting. Close to all beaches.
This is our fourth visit to your lovely cottage, as always the cottage is very comfortable and has everything we need. The weather has been amazing and we have spent lovely days visiting so many beaches and exploring coastal paths. We will be back again!
We have had such a lovely week staying at Glan Parc Cottage. We have loved the cottage which is so clean, cosy and comfortable (such a comfy bed and excellent shower). Pentre-Uchaf has been a lovely place to stay, such a friendly place with walks from the door and easy access to the coast. We have spent most of our time visiting the beaches and walking the coast path, which is so beautiful and unspoilt. Thank you for a lovely holiday and we will definitely be back.
Lovely home from home property, really nice finishing touches. Everything you would need or use at home is provided. Lovely area and excellent service from Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Thank you so much for letting us stay in your beautiful cottage. We had a brilliant time. We even got decent weather! We look forward to visiting again.