Special Offers: The beautiful Glan Parc Cottage is available 6 & 13th July Was £741 now £641
The highly desirable Glan Parc Cottage is a detached period property lying in the rural hamlet of Pentreuchaf, a short drive to many of the Lleyn Peninsula's renowned coastal villages and beaches including Abersoch, Llanbedrog, Pwllheli and Nefyn.
Glan Parc Cottage has been sympathetically renovated, harmoniously mixing traditional features with contemporary styling and furnishings.
On the ground floor lies an impressive and welcoming dining/living room with traditional Welsh slate floor and wood burner set in a feature Welsh stone fireplace, a stunning warm lounge with further wood burner set in a feature Welsh stone fireplace and, at the back of the house, lies a well-equipped modern kitchen. An open tread wooden staircase leads to an elegant master king size bedroom, pretty twin bedroom and bright bunk bedroom all serviced by a modern family bathroom.
Outside the house offers a well-maintained rear garden with lawn with outdoor dining table and chairs and gravelled area creating private off road parking for 2 vehicles. The countryside views to the rear and village setting to the front give guest a sense of rural living yet with access to the Lleyn's bustling villages, towns and beaches.
WiFi (super fast fibre broadband) included.
- spacious and welcoming living/dining room with feature wood burner set in an original Welsh stone fire place with slate hearth, oak dining table and 6 coordinating chairs, soft brown leather sofa, well-stocked book case and console table
- warm and stylish lounge with feature wood burner set in a original Welsh stone fire place with slate hearth, 43 inch LED Smart TV, DVD and surround sound, slate grey comfortable corner sofa, coffee tables, dimmable LED lighting and seaside decorative touches
- lovely large galley style kitchen with ample cream units, integrated electric oven with hob and extractor over, dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, microwave, ambient lighting and windows with views over the rear garden
- bedroom 1 - elegant front master bedroom with contemporary oak framed king size bed and coordinating oak bed side table with drawers, integrated wardrobe and chest of drawers and original ceiling beams
- bedroom 2 - pretty front twin bedroom with two slate grey divan 2'6" beds, freestanding pine wardrobe and coordinating bed side table
- bedroom 3 - contemporary bunk room with stylish white wooden framed twin beds with coordinating white chest of drawers and hanging space
- family bathroom - modern bathroom with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc
- rear utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer plus storage space
- rear outside toilet and wash hand basin
- well-maintained enclosed lawn rear garden with lawn and dining table and chairs, perfect for outdoor dining and entertaining
- small enclosed gravel area with bistro table and chairs, an ideal spot for a morning coffee
- private parking space for 2 vehicles at the side of the property
- detached renovated cottage with enclosed grounds and lovely rear lawn garden
- bed linen, heating and electricity included
- WiFi (super fast fibre broadband) included.
- Freeview TV channels included
- pets welcome by arrangement
- travel cot, high chair and stairgates available
- families only
- no smoking
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets allowed
- WiFi available
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Bed Linen Provided
- Travel Cot
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 3 miles from a shop
- 3.3 miles from the nearest pub
- 4.1 miles from the coast
Thanks for letting us stay in your lovely cottage, it had everything we needed, apart from the weather!Mr Steve Davies - 22nd September 2018
Very pretty and we were pleasantly surprised to find that it exceeded our expectations. A truly lovely cottage with all the home comforts you need.Christine Hill - 12th September 2018
We have had a lovely time in the cottage, lovely comfy beds and beautiful character in the cottage. We have had a wet but fun walk to Mount Snowdon and enjoyed the segway, and an informative day out at CAT (Centre of Alternative Technology). Thank you.Ms Joanne Casling - 25th August 2018
What a lovely cottage! Splendid beds with such comfy duvets! Views are absolutely heavenly, with beaches not too far away. This is our 5th time in North Wales but only our first time in this cottage. Definitely want to come back again!Mr Marcus Barber - 28th July 2018
What a lovely cottage! We've had a smashing week exploring the beautiful countryside and beaches - even the rain has been welcome! Thanks.Mr Mark Goddin - 21st July 2018
Lovely cottage in a beautiful setting. Close to all beaches.Mr Ray Johnson - 14th July 2018
This is our fourth visit to your lovely cottage, as always the cottage is very comfortable and has everything we need. The weather has been amazing and we have spent lovely days visiting so many beaches and exploring coastal paths. We will be back again!Miss Linda Holme - 7th July 2018
We have had such a lovely week staying at Glan Parc Cottage. We have loved the cottage which is so clean, cosy and comfortable (such a comfy bed and excellent shower). Pentre-Uchaf has been a lovely place to stay, such a friendly place with walks from the door and easy access to the coast. We have spent most of our time visiting the beaches and walking the coast path, which is so beautiful and unspoilt. Thank you for a lovely holiday and we will definitely be back.Mr Martyn Clayton - 23rd June 2018
Lovely home from home property, really nice finishing touches. Everything you would need or use at home is provided. Lovely area and excellent service from Abersoch Holiday Homes.Mrs Joan Warbis - 11th May 2018
Thank you so much for letting us stay in your beautiful cottage. We had a brilliant time. We even got decent weather! We look forward to visiting again.The Drury's & Ditchfields - 3rd May 2018
A beautiful cottage in a fabulous location. We loved the easy access to the beaches of the Peninsula and the rest of North Wales. Everything in the cottage is well thought out and so comfortable - thank you!Mrs Katie Williams - 7th April 2018
We came to this beautiful part of the country for the Topper Nationals. The cottage was perfect in every way. The laundry was a huge help and allowed us to hang our son's wetsuit up at night to dry. Everything has been perfect.Anthony - 12th August 2017
We had a wonderful relaxing time in your delightful well equipped home. Very comfortable furniture and beds. WiFi is always an added bonus. Weather was sunny and warm. Nice country walks right on the door step. Many thanks for sharing your lovely home with us.Andrew & Stephanie - 17th June 2017
Lovely, clean, comfortable place to stay. Close to lots of gorgeous beaches. Definitely home from home, can't wait to return.Karen and Iain - 25th March 2017
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00