- £568 per week
- £81 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Preferred changeover day: Friday
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
In the quiet, rural hamlet of Dinas you will find this newly renovated wooden cabin, surrounded by peace and tranquility. The property has been tastefully decorated to a high standard throughout with bright, open living spaces and bespoke modern features. The private decked area offers spectacular views of the countryside and mountains out towards Carn Fadyn and a custom made fire pit/grill to keep you warm on those cooler evenings.
The remote sandy beach of Porth Towyn is just 2 miles from the cabin. Flanked by slopping grassy cliffs, it remains relatively sheltered while still picking up some surf and is dog friendly between 1st April and 30th September. From there you can access the scenic Llyn Coastal Path that runs along the coast of the Llyn Peninsula, a large portion of which is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. If you're looking to wine and dine, The Ship Inn and The Cliffs are within a 10-minute drive. Slightly further afield, you will find Abersoch, a fashionable seaside resort and watersport centre.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area: Open plan navy fitted kitchen, electric hob and cooker, fridge with small freezer compartment and ceramic basin. Living area features 2-seater sofa, Freeview TV, rocking chair, coffee table and dining area with seating for 2.
- Bedroom: King bed, bedside tables with light, wardrobe and mirror. En suite: Enclosed shower, heated towel rail, hand wash basin and WC.
- Private decked area to side of cabin with table and chairs.
- Custom made fire pit/grill.
- Spectacular country and mountain views out to Carn Fadyn.
- Decked path to exterior hot shower.
- Covered porch seating area to front.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot: Available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 1 provided.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome. Please note: Due to the agricultural environment surrounding the property, dogs must not be off-lead at any time.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains water supply.
- Parking: Private parking for 1 car.