- £511 per week
- £73 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Travel cot
- Enclosed garden
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- No under 2's permitted
- Check in: 3pm
- Check out: 10am
Located on a farm in Llannor, Cysgu Llwynog is a pretty traditional barn which has been lovingly refurbished into a truly stunning holiday home.
Oozing contemporary style throughout, Cysgu Llwynog blends industrial stylish touches with traditional Welsh materials, original wooden pieces, exposed beams and all drawn from a glorious rich colour palette. The ground floor offers an inviting lounge/dining room with feature wood burning stove and painted original beams, a breath taking original design kitchen, an individual wet room and rear utility room. Upstairs, Cysgu Llwynog sleeps 4 in 2 carefully created sumptuous bedrooms. The intrinsic design continues outside into the contemporary rear patio with decking area and lovely outdoor furniture.
Well located with countryside views, Cysgu Llwynog is a perfect place for a rural family escape or a great base to explore the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch, Nefyn and Llanbedrog, enjoy the beaches and coves of the stunning coastline and flora and fauna of the heartland of the Lleyn Peninsula.
Cysgu Llwynog welcomes 2 pets and offers 2 outdoor kennels.
- stunning lounge/dining room blending traditional features and contemporary styling with rich colours and ambient lighting throughout
- lounge area with slate floor, painted wooden beams, sumptuous leather sofa in front of a feature wood burning stove, flat screen TV, tree trunk coffee tables and stool made from a reclaimed boat
- dining room with slate floor, painted antique pew and 2 contrasting contemporary dining chairs set around an original wooden top dining table, solid wood sideboard and a myriad of eye-catching rugs, lamps and decorative pieces creating layers of luxury
- a step up leads into kitchen with an exposed stone wall, wooden unit, dual tone slate and concrete worktops, aubergine AGA gas and electric hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, microwave, wall mounted crockery storage rack and bright orange touches
- fabulous family wet room with dual head feature rain shower, exposed wood walls, wash hand basin set a concrete frame unit, wc, stunning light tunnel and watch out for the penguins in the built-in shelves!
- step up from the lounge through a traditional Welsh woven curtain into a sleek utility room with high quality washing machine and dryer set in wood units, on trend coat hooks, wall mounted storage, table top ironing board, iron, Vax hoover, wall mounted wine rack and freezer
- bedroom 1 - stylish master double bedroom with wood framed bed with drawers underneath set against a feature aubergine wall, metal bedside tables, solid wood chest of drawers, wall mounted full length mirror, large knitted rectangular pouffe, further decorative pieces, French doors leading down to the rear patio
- bedroom 2 – modern twin bedroom set in the eaves with one wood framed single bed and one contrasting grey single bed, hanging rail, antique chest of drawers, funky oil drum bed side table, blend of modern and traditional fabrics, lovely finishing, Rooflight window and pretty rear window with farm and countryside views.
- large enclosed slate patio area with outdoor table and chairs, large outdoor bean bags, barbecue, raised decking area and far reaching countryside views
- 2 large outdoor kennels for dogs
- ample off road parking for several cars/boats
- stylishly converted grain store
- WiFi included
- underfloor heating and wood burning stove
- bed linen, electricity and heating included
- initial set of logs included and further supplies available from owners at extra charge
- travel cot and highchair available on request
- enclosed rear terrace
- ample private parking
- families only
- 2 dogs welcome by arrangement at £50 per week per pet
- outdoor dog kennels available on request
- no smoking
We LOVED our time here! The cottage is just a little piece of heaven. Every little detail is perfect and Linda and Dick could not have been more perfect hosts. We will definitely be going back!!!
We absolutely loved staying at Cysgu Llwynog. The property is so gorgeous inside, incredibly well equipped, and the beds so comfortable. We found the location perfect for exploring the Llyn peninsula - plenty of places to walk the dog and keep the children entertained. We hope to come back one day!