Special Offers: Last minute discount! 10% off bookings starting within 14 days (may not apply in conjunction with other offers)
Exquisitely converted and refurbished with contemporary styling set against stunning traditional features, Bodwyddog Bach is a fabulous coastal romantic retreat perfect to get away from it all.
Set on a smallholding, Bodwyddog Bach enjoys the tranquil rural setting close to Rhiw mountain and the Plas yn Rhiw National Trust house, cafe and shop yet short drive to the bustling seaside villages of Abersoch and Aberdaron
With opulent touches throughout, the property consists of a contemporary open plan lounge kitchen and dining room with stable door leading to the rear lawn garden with patio area with dining table and far reaching countryside views. Stairs lead to a mezzanine style bedroom decorated with rich colours, gothic metal framed bed and indulgent shower and separate wc.
Bodwyddog Bach benefits from WiFi and welcome pets by arrangement.
french door leading to
- light and airy open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room featuring local photography
- lounge area with comfortable leather sofa, electric fire, flat screen TV with freeview, coffee table and rug
- fully equipped stylish cream kitchen with electric range with gas hob and hot plate, double electric oven and grill with extractor fan over, American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, island unit with high level breakfast bar style table and 2 bar stools
- stunning mezzanine master bedroom with feature exposed crog loft beams, pretty painted tongue and groove walls and reclaimed wood detailing, king size bed gothic style metal framed bed, built in reclaimed wood wardrobe, pine bedside tables, pine dressing table and chairs, chandelier style lighting and views across the front garden
- tinted glass door set in a reclaimed wood frame leading to an en suite shower room with high quality cool cream tiles and electric shower
- reclaimed wooden door leading to en suite separate wc with stone wash hand basin set on an antique pine, wc and heated towel rail
stable door from the living area leading to
- enclosed large rear garden with lawn garden, stone patio with outdoor table and chairs all surrounded by a stone wall and well established trees and offering far reaching countryside views
- parking to the front of cottage for 2 cars
- please note that is located on the owners smallholding and there is open pond to the front of the property
- washing machine available in next door barn, shared with owner
- stunning high quality barn conversion
- tranquil location
- far reaching countryside views
- WiFi included
- central heating throughout
- electricity and heating included
- bed linen, towels and tea towels provided
- couples only
- pets welcome by arrangement, subject to a fee of £50 per pet per week
- short breaks available
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- No Smoking
- Private Parking
- 2.9 miles from a shop
- 2.9 miles from the nearest pub
- 2.5 miles from the coast
Property very nice, area nice and quiet, proprietors lovely :) Jennifer Mccabe - 27th April 2019
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...
Visiting Spa Company Escape & Unwind Treatment Package
Couples, groups or individuals can book a 2, 3 or 4 hour treatment package from as little as £22 per person and enjoy some blissful indulgence and relaxation.
- £175.00 - £265.00