- £1,078 per week
- £154 per night
- 10 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Bunk bed to sleep 1
- Washing machine
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Deri Llyn is one of two semi-detached, large and spectacular North Wales cottages to rent. Situated in a beautiful, peaceful spot on the Llyn Peninsula, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty which is renowned for its stunning beaches and water sports and where you can also enjoy the magical sounds of the local Welsh dialect. Designed, furnished and equipped to the highest standard, the cottage offers a perfect base for large groups of friends or families who want to enjoy the very best of North Wales.
The open plan kitchen / living room has certainly got the wow factor and includes a top of the range character oak kitchen with granite worktops. Two large single ovens and large induction hob. Built in fridge, dishwasher and microwave. There is also a large dining table, comfortable leather sofas with exposed stone wall and log burner, and large flat screen TV and DVD player.
The high open beamed ceilings create an airy and very spacious feel to the living area. Tiled, heated floor and patio doors opening out from the room to the front patio breakfast area.
The conservatory serves as a lounge with fantastic views of Rhiw mountain. Tiled, heated floor and a 2nd TV. Door opening out to private garden at rear of cottage with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ.
Sauna - Infrared sauna cubicle with tiled floor in room.
Bedroom 1 (The Suite) – superking 4-poster bed and spa bath in corner of bedroom, opening out to a conservatory sitting area with TV. Ensuite showeroom. We recommend that you pull names out of a hat to decide who gets to sleep in this room before you arrive!
Bedroom 2 - Family bedroom with 1 king plus 1 full size bunk bed.
Bedroom 3 - Superking bed (this can also be made into 2 twin beds please request this option upon booking)
Bedroom 4 - Superking bed (this can also be made into 2 twin beds please request this option upon booking). En-suite level entry wet room.
Bedroom 2 and 3 sharing bathroom with bath, steam-shower cubicle, basin, toilet and tiled floor.
*Please confirm choice of beds in Bedrooms 3 and 4
Utility room includes an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, freezer, coat and boot space. Boiler for underfloor heating.
Entrance from garden and parking area also has a tiled floor.
Breakfast patio to the front of the cottage with picnic benches to enjoy the morning sun, opening out onto a small communal grass area. Private garden area with BBQ and outside dining furniture at the rear. Private entrance and parking.
The cottage also shares a large communal playing field with climbing frame and football goals.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included.
- Heating and electricity included
- Ground source underfloor heating throughout cottage. Tiled floor apart from bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 which are carpeted.
- Wifi available
- Cot and high chair provided. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Pets welcome by arrangement only - Up to 2 or 3 depending on size – strict rules apply. Additional fee per dog: £40 (small), £60 (medium and large).
- Plenty of parking space
- Part of an exciting and exceptional new development, Deri Llyn is one of two large barn conversions providing luxury North Wales cottages to rent for 10 and 14 guests. These can also be joined together to provide accommodation for up to 24 people under one joined roof. The cottages have been specially designed with the needs of large parties in mind - large rooms for gatherings plus smaller private areas when you need to get away.
- We are all looking for "the feel good factor" these days and it's here in abundance. Small luxuries such as a private sauna & steam/shower cabin are some of the added extras that make the cottage stand out from the crowd. Spectacular views of the beautiful Lleyn Peninsula are all around you in this "off the beaten track gem".
We are a large family group who have a week away together every year, and as the family has grown over the last 30 years since we started, obviously the properties have to be bigger and bigger. This house is amazing. All the fixtures and fittings are superb. The house is extremely well equipped. Loved the garden. The children in particular loved the trampoline and climbing frame. We played football, rounders and cricket – made even better with the superb weather we had all week. The house is in a stunning location.
We all had a great holiday. The house was very comfortable and had everything we could need. The kids loved the trampoline and didn’t want to leave it. We visited many nearby beaches; we also did lots of activities at Glasfryn. The weather went from torrential rain to beautiful sun, but it was all taken in our stride as there was so much to do. One of, if not the best houses the extended family have ever rented!
We have had a wonderful week. The house is beautiful and has absolutely everything that you need. A lovely family holiday in gorgeous surroundings. We’ll definitely recommend the house and would love to return again in the future! Many thanks for the wonderful cakes too, what a thoughtful touch, and the flowers were my favourite!