- £616 per week
- £88 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Garden or courtyard
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
How far to ...?
- Beach 1.5 miles
- Pub 1 mile
- Shop 0.4 miles
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - Please Note
- Sorry, infants (aged under 2) are not allowed at this property
- Sorry, children (aged between 2 and 17) are not allowed at this property
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Set on a private estate on the outskirts of the seaside town of Pwllheli, Ty Nain is the ultimate retreat for rest and relaxation. Sitting in an elevated position with countryside views, the house offers the stylish delights of a top quality boutique hotel - with the decadence of having it all to yourself.
Ty Nain has been sympathetically renovated to uncompromising standards of design and quality, blending the natural finishes of wood, glass and steel alongside contemporary fabrics and quality furnishings. Luxury and style ooze from every inch with from the hand made kitchen and exposed beams to the contemporary wood burner and orange accents. The property offers one spacious open plan living areas perfectly designed for days and nights in, in all seasons. An oak and glass staircase sweeps to a mezzanine king size master bedroom with spectacular en suite wet room.
Moving outside the sense of quality continues with a decked area and well maintained lawn garden with an individually designed rockery and oversized planters. Views across the undulating countryside with occasional livestock make this a holiday haven.
For further indulgence guest can enjoy the sauna on the ground floor with extra towels, bathrobes and slippers provided.
- breathtaking lounge area with high vaulted ceiling with exposed beans, exposed stonework,a contemporary wood burning stove, warm tiled floor, sumptuous sofa, decadent armchair, 2 consoles tables of contrasting periods, coffee tables, fabulous lighting, wall mounted flat screen Smart TV, eco dot speaker and wireless Bluetooth speaker, lovely Trefriw style blankets and accent fabrics, French doors leading onto the front deck area and countryside views
- elegant dining area with antique pine extending dining table with turned legs, retro bistro style table and 2 bar stools and further sunken wall mounted TV
- stunning individually designed kitchen with handcrafted wooden units, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, American style fridge/freezer with ice maker and cold water dispenser, Belfast sink, Franke instant boiling water tap, Nespresso coffee machine ample storage units and views across the front garden; washing machine in the boot room.
- underfloor heating and Lutron mood lighting system throughout the ground floor
- stunning open master bedroom set on a mezzanine with glass balcony looking over the lounge area, vaulted ceiling with original beams and wooden wall finishings, sumptuous king size bed, bedside tables, low level chest of drawers, hanging space, Smart TV and Lutron mood lighting system. Fabulous en suite wet room in multi tones with underfloor heating, shower, wash hand basin set in a back to wall floating vanity unit and back to wall wc
- contemporary wooden deck area with modern garden chairs and table, firepit, barbecue and countryside views and individually designed planters
- front lawn garden with rockery
- outdoor storage area ideal for bikes, sailing equipment etc;
- Fire pit
- luxury high quality holiday homes
- exquisite styling and design
- luxury sauna on the ground floor
- WiFI included
- Netflix available
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen, towels and tea towels included
- hypoallergenic duck down duvets and pillows - synthetic bedding available on request
- unlimited logs and kindling provided for your stay, along with a small welcome pack of tea, coffee and milk
- Fresh eggs from our owners own chickens
- Smart TVs
- Lutron mood lighting system
- eco dot speaker and wireless bluetooth speaker
- firepit and barbecue
- lovely front lawn garden and deck area
- families and couples only
- guide dogs only
- Beach towels, sauna towels and chairs included
- NO CHILDREN OR INFANTS ( 2 ADULTS ONLY)
- Please note: rubbish will be collected from the re-cycle boxes in the log shed along with general rubbish, placed in the metal bins. Please refer to information pack for re-cycling categories.
Beautiful state of the art barn conversion in an idyllic location overlooking open countryside yet only a few minutes from Pwllheli. The cottage was spotlessly clean and exceptionally well equipped with everything you could possibly need. Ideally placed for exploring The Lynn peninsula, Snowdonia National Park, Anglesey, Portmeirion and lots more. Karen (the Owner) was very helpful and obliging and she lived next door. We spent a week here and experienced two whole days of very wet weather so the cottage was the perfect place to retreat to, the underfloor heating kept it very cosy and warm. This has to be one of the cleanest best equipped cottages we have stayed in and we would highly recommend it. Thank you Karen for a wonderful stay.
Idealistic location for a wonderful barn conversion built to a very high standard. Great countryside views from the front door. The property is well equipped and very comfortable for a couples stay.
A taste of luxury in a beautiful tranquil setting. I loved it so much I immediately booked a second visit before the first trip had even ended. The host is very helpful when needed, super friendly and welcoming and balances it perfectly with the utmost respect for privacy. From the views, to the sauna, to the open fire and fantastic little touches all around the bran, this really feels like an exclusive little gem. My new home away from home.
What a great week! Can't believe how lucky we've been with the weather - sunny if a little windy. Some beautiful walks around the coast path, lazy coffees and a beer or two! Portmeirion almost deserted on a March Monday - fabulous without the crowds and then returning home to this gem. So comfortable, convenient and stylish. Thank you so much - we will be back
An absolutely lovely weekend , the gorgeous weather was a bonus , the cottage was perfect, views stunning and enjoyed the friendly greeting each morning from Lily and friends, highly recommended. Thank you Neil and Caroline
What an absolute delight this cottage is. We loved our 1 week stay here even though the weather was a bit down, we loved every bit of the place and the stunning views made the cottage stand out in our travel diaries. Karen was very helpful and understanding throughout our stay. A perfect spot for all the stunning beaches and nature spots. We loved exploring the place. All in all a perfect spot for a tranquil holiday.
Thank you Karen for having us in your place, wonderful views and favourite weather during the week. Hope to see you in the future.