- £601 per week
- £86 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 1 sofa bed
- Washing machine
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Open fire or woodburner
- Bathrobes and slippers provided
- Countryside views
- Family friendly
- Outdoor storage
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Walk-in shower
- Wet room
Important - Please Note
- 2 adults only. No infants/children.
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Set on a private estate on the outskirts of the seaside town of Pwllheli, Ty Nain is the ultimate retreat for rest and relaxation. Sitting in an elevated position with countryside views, the house offers the stylish delights of a top quality boutique hotel - with the decadence of having it all to yourself.
Ty Nain has been sympathetically renovated to uncompromising standards of design and quality, blending the natural finishes of wood, glass and steel alongside contemporary fabrics and quality furnishings. Luxury and style ooze from every inch with from the hand made kitchen and exposed beams to the contemporary wood burner and orange accents. The property offers one spacious open plan living areas perfectly designed for days and nights in, in all seasons. An oak and glass staircase sweeps to a mezzanine king size master bedroom with spectacular en suite wet room.
Moving outside the sense of quality continues with a decked area and well maintained lawn garden with an individually designed rockery and oversized planters. Views across the undulating countryside with occasional livestock make this a holiday haven.
For further indulgence guest can enjoy the sauna on the ground floor with extra towels, bathrobes and slippers provided.
- breathtaking lounge area with high vaulted ceiling with exposed beans, exposed stonework,a contemporary wood burning stove, warm tiled floor, sumptuous sofa, decadent armchair, 2 consoles tables of contrasting periods, coffee tables, fabulous lighting, wall mounted flat screen Smart TV, eco dot speaker and wireless Bluetooth speaker, lovely Trefriw style blankets and accent fabrics, French doors leading onto the front deck area and countryside views
- elegant dining area with antique pine extending dining table with turned legs, retro bistro style table and 2 bar stools and further sunken wall mounted TV
- stunning individually designed kitchen with handcrafted wooden units, integrated double oven and grill, integrated hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, American style fridge/freezer with ice maker and cold water dispenser, Belfast sink, Franke instant boiling water tap, ample storage units and views across the front garden; washing machine in the boot room.
- underfloor heating and Lutron mood lighting system throughout the ground floor
- stunning open master bedroom set on a mezzanine with glass balcony looking over the lounge area, vaulted ceiling with original beams and wooden wall finishings, sumptuous king size bed, bedside tables, low level chest of drawers, hanging space, Smart TV and Lutron mood lighting system. Fabulous en suite wet room in multi tones with underfloor heating, shower, wash hand basin set in a back to wall floating vanity unit and back to wall wc
- contemporary wooden deck area with modern garden chairs and table, firepit, barbecue and countryside views and individually designed planters
- front lawn garden with rockery
- outdoor storage area ideal for bikes, sailing equipment etc;
- luxury high quality holiday homes
- exquisite styling and design
- luxury sauna on the ground floor
- WiFI included
- Netflix available
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen, towels and tea towels included
- hypoallergenic duck down duvets and pillows - synthetic bedding available on request
- unlimited logs and kindling provided for your stay, along with a small welcome pack of tea, coffee and milk
- Fresh eggs from our owners own chickens
- Smart TVs
- Lutron mood lighting system
- eco dot speaker and wireless bluetooth speaker
- firepit and barbecue
- lovely front lawn garden and deck area
- families and couples only
- guide dogs only
- Beach towels, sauna towels and chairs included
- NO CHILDREN OR INFANTS ( 2 ADULTS ONLY)
- Please note: rubbish will be collected from the re-cycle boxes in the log shed along with general rubbish, placed in the metal bins. Please refer to information pack for re-cycling categories.
A great stay and we enjoyed everything about the property. Fitted and set up to a very high standard and Karen the owner was very helpful and welcoming
Excellent, will definitely stay again
We were very happy with our stay at Ty Nain. We were made very welcome and very impressed with the accommodation.