- £519 per week
- £74 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Bunk beds to sleep 2
- 1 WC
- Towels not provided
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden
- On-street parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Located just a 100 metres from Pwllheli Marina and just a little further to Pwllheli Sailing Club and the beach, this beautifully presented former fisherman's cottage makes for a perfect family seaside escape.
Lying at the entrance to Pwllheli, the house is a great base for sailing, exploring the sandy beaches and coastal path or, simply enjoying the traditional market town with charming local shops and cafes. A short drive leads to the bustling seaside villages and towns of the Lleyn Peninsula including Abersoch, Nefyn, Aberdaron, Criccieth and Porthmadog. There really is so much to see and do!
Inside this charming Welsh cottage, traditional features including original beams and an Inglenook fireplace blend seamlessly with contemporary styling and modern conveniences. Deceptively spacious with pretty coastal touches throughout, the house retains real character and charm both inside and outside. Outside, you can sit on the front terrace and watch the world go by, or head to the private rear enclosed gravel yard with the stunning rock as a backdrop.
Ty Gwyn benefits from WiFi and welcomes one small pet.
- front newly fitted kitchen with modern units, integrated oven and grill and views across the front of the house
- lounge/dining room with 3 seat sofa, further chair, electric fire set in a stone fireplace, coffee tables, flatscreen TV with Freeview channels, pine dining table and 4 chairs
- rear utility room with breakfast bar with bar stools, fridge, washing machine and freezer coat hanging and boot storage
- rich master bedroom in warm blues and grey with sumptuous super king divan with deep mattress, wall mounted flat screen TV, hanging rail, two bedside tables, original art work and views over the river
- on trend bunk bedroom with full size grey bunk beds, built-in wardrobe with shelf, bedside table, one adult and one chil bean bag and views over the river
- contemporary family shower room with sleek cream tiles and industrial touches, large walk-in shower, wash hand basin, wc, recessed shelves and feature heated towel rail
- enclosed front gravel patio with pretty pots with perennials and alpines
- enclosed small rear gravel patio set against the steep rock face with bistro dining table and chairs and pretty pots
- ample on road parking in front of the property
- beautifully converted former fisherman's cottage
- walking distance to Pwllheli harbour, Pwllheli Sailing Club, Glandon and Abererch beaches, and Pwllheli town centre
- wifi included
- bed linen, bath mats, electricity and hot water included
- one small pet welcome subject to a £50 per pet per week
- families only
- no smoking