- £508 per week
- £73 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Countryside views
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
The Barn is a beautifully converted barn, idyllically located in Llannor amongst 15 acres of Lleyn Peninsula farmland. With a stunning interior, well-maintained terrace and grounds, and far reaching countryside views, this is a perfect couple’s rural retreat.
The heart of this hideaway is the breathtaking and opulent lounge with dramatic high ceilings with exposed beams, original flagstone flooring and an expanse of original art and prints. Every corner reveals a detailed design touch, original feature or exquisite piece such as the twisted metal mermaids that watch over this vast yet warm room. A wooden staircase leads to a small landing where double pine doors open to reveal a romantic master bedroom with further exposed beams. A pretty ground floor kitchen and modern shower room complete this fabulous holiday home.
Outside, The Barn offer a lovely raised terrace with colourful pots in abundance, high quality outdoor dining table and chairs, barbecue and uninterrupted countryside views. The owners nurture and tend to the spectacular fruit and vegetables that grow in the orchard, beds and polytunnels and love to show guests their horticultural interests.
If you can pull yourself away from the tranquil sanctuary of The Barn, then a short drive leads to the market town of Pwllheli and a little further lie the bustling seaside resorts of Abersoch, Nefyn and Llanbedrog.
- breathtaking lounge/dining room with high ceilings and exposed beams, original flagstone floor and large windows with wooden lintels flooding the lounge with light, 2 grand and sumptuous leather sofas and coordinating armchair set around a flat screen TV with Freeview, coffee tables and an array of local and international original art and prints, pine dining table and 4 chairs, many design touches and fascinating decorative pieces
- contemporary country style kitchen with painted wooden units, Belfast sink, electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge
- shower room in natural tones with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in a modern vanity unit, wc, heated towel rail and storage shelves
- wooden staircase leading to a landing
- double pine doors opening into a romantic master bedroom set in the eaves with exposed beams, antique iron double bed with sumptuous Hypnos mattress, built in pine wardrobe, antique pine chest of drawers, contrasting bedside table and occasional pine chair and Velux window with blinds
- The Barn is a semi-detached property set in 15 acres of woodland and offers spectacular countryside views across the Lleyn Peninsula
- the owners have well stocked apple orchard, polytunnels and well-tended beds growing a variety of spectacular fruit and vegetables
- ample parking for 2/3 vehicles/boats
- beautifully converted barn with stylish interior and exterior
- oil fired central heating
- WiFi available
- electricity, hot water and heating included
- fresh bed linen and towels included
- Freeview TV channels included
- lovely patio and far reaching countryside views
- shared use of an external heated drying room on request
- the owners live in the adjoining property and can offer a laundry service on request at additional charge
- couples only
- no pets please
Wonderfully friendly and welcoming owners
Simon and Suzanne were extremely welcoming and hospitable The barn was perfect in both location and presentation. Can’t recommend this property highly enough!!!
Had a brilliant break away in The Barn. Simon and Suzanne were lovely. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thanks Kirk and Marie
Simon and Suzanne were perfect hosts.
A very pleasant retreat for a couple, with a lovely outdoor area to eat in. Helpful hosts. Comfy bed and furniture with plenty of living space. A good centre for exploring the Llyn peninsula.
One of the nicest cottages we have stayed in. The owners (On site) could not have been more helpful and welcoming. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you to Simon and Suzanne
Excellent property, with friendly and helpful owners. Set in quiet countryside, ideal for exploring the Lleyn Peninsula, and convenient for Snowdonia.
Very comfortable,well located and interesting cottage and will definitely want to return again. The owners were very friendly and helpful.
We found the property extremely comfortable and the owners were extremely helpful and friendly and we would recommend to friends. Hope to return in the future.