Special Offers: £50 off any May or June stay!
Hendy is a large semi-detached property desirably located in an elevated position at the entrance to Pwllheli, just a short drive to the traditional market town with its long sandy beach and international sailing club.
Well-presented, spacious throughout and sleeping up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms, Hendy is a perfect holiday home for gathering extended families and friends. Sit in the lounge to watch TV or play board games, enjoy a family meal in the spacious dining room or sit and soak up the views and sun in the well-maintained garden. Hendy has a lovely rear garden with lawn, rockery and a seating area from which guests can enjoy far reaching views across Cardigan Bay.
- bright and welcoming entrance hall with console table
- large front king size bedroom with solid wooden framed king size bed, pine wardrobe and coordinating chest of drawers and pretty white bedside tables
- elegant front double bedroom with solid wooden framed double bed, pine wardrobe and coordinating chest of drawers, bedside table with storage, large built-in wardrobes, occasional chair and large window offering countryside views
- generous rear twin bedroom with solid wooden framed twin beds, pine wardrobe and coordinating chest of drawers, bedside table with storage, large built-in wardrobes, occasional chair and large window looking into the conservatory
- light and airy rear conservatory with wicker 2 seat sofa, painted drop leaf table, painted coffee tables and door leading onto the rear garden
- pretty family bath and shower room in white with feature wall paper, bath and separate walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc and radiator with heated rail
- convenient cloakroom with white and hint of great with wash hand basin and wc
- spacious rear lounge with 2 large coordinating cream sofas and armchair, electric flame-effect fire in a slate fireplace, flat screen TV with Freeview channels, large dual aspect gallery windows with far reaching sea views overlooking the rear garden towards Cardigan Bay
- front dining room with large oak dining table and 8 coordinating oak chairs, Welsh dresser, flat screen TV set on an oak unit, faux-leather sofa and countryside views
- well-equipped kitchen with expansive wooden units with integrated hob, oven and grill, larder style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, ample storage and far reaching countryside views
- family shower room in cool creams with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc
- good-size rear garden with small patio, long lawn garden, seating area with wooden bench and coffee tables, mature rockery and borders and far reaching sea views across Cardigan Bay
- shared tarmacadam drive leading to 3 houses including Hendy and parking for up to 4 vehicles to the front of the house
- substantial elevated semi-detached property lying at the entrance to Pwllheli
- lovely far reaching sea and countryside views
- spacious and well-presented throughout
- good sized rear garden with seat area and parking for up to 4 vehicles to the front
- central heating throughout
- no smoking
- no pets permitted
- Families only please
- Please be aware that there is a 4th bedroom at the property which is kept locked for owners use only and is not available for guest use.
At a Glance
- Friday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Pet free property
- WiFi available
- Bed Linen Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 1.3 miles from a shop
- 1.6 miles from the nearest pub
- 2 miles from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Cadw 20% Off Cadw Membership
By being a member of Cadw you will get unlimited entrance to over 100 historical sites across Wales. On top of that Cadw membership also includes:50% off ...
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.