- £578 per week
- £83 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single beds
- 2 single Zip&Link beds (combine for king/super king)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Rural location
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Located in a tranquil countryside setting, this beautifully renovated cottage offers panoramic views of Cardigan Bay across to the mountains of Snowdonia. The seaside town of Pwllheli is just 3 miles with two beaches and a Marina, a range of restaurants, cafes and independent shops. Stoll from your doorstep to a garden centre and cafe within half a mile, join the Wales Coast Path at Abererch Beach, 2.4 miles away or enjoy a fun day out at Glasfryn Parc (2.5 miles) with go-karting, segways, wakeboarding and ten pin bowling.
Llys Bach is one of two stunning, semi-detached cottages on site - perfect if you wish to share the experience with extended family or friends. From your homely, spacious cottage, you have the whole of Llyn Peninsula (a designated area of outstanding natural beauty) to explore, including Llanbedrog (6.5 miles) and Abersoch (9.5 miles). In the other direction, Snowdonia National Park is also packed with attractions and activities, from impressive castles to Zip World, steam trains, Portmeirion and Bounce Below.
Spacious, open plan living area includes a kitchen, dining and lounge area.
Kitchen - well equipped with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric cooker and hob.
Dinning area - with oak table and chairs.
Lounge area - with two inviting leather sofas, smart TV and DVD, oak bookshelf and double patio doors leading directly to the garden table and an expansive garden.
Shower room - shower, wash basin and toilet.
Bedroom 1 - king size bed with bedside cabinets, built in wardrobe, chair and dressing table.
Bedroom 2 - super-king size, zip and link bed with bedside cabinets, built in wardrobe, chair and dressing table. Can be arranged as twin bedroom on request.
Bedroom 3 - two single beds with bedside cabinet, chair and small wardrobe. Oak flooring.
Bathroom - bath, wash basin and toilet.
Private patio area with table and bench with views towards Snowdonia. Extended lawn area, shared with the holiday cottage next door.
Scenic bench also at the front of the cottage with panoramic views, from Cardigan Bay across to Snowdonia.
- Welcome pack includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk and a cake. Local beer, cider and jams also included if staying for a week or more.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 1 hairdryer provided
- Wi-fi available
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- The following items are also provided:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, clothes washing tabs, dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General: all purpose cleaner
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage please
- Plenty of private parking space.
Very clean cottage. Kids loved the garden. Lots to do in the area
Loved the cottage and the peaceful location. Great weather, enjoyed the beaches at Llanbedrog and Abersoch. Day trips to Zip World, activities, bounce below and velocity. Climbed Snowdon.
Perfect! Thank you
Lovely property in a lovely location.
We had a lovely few days here in Wales. Bit wet but lots to do and see. Loved the cottage and it's location. Thanks!