- £446 per week
- £64 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This cottage style, detached property is set on the outskirts of Pwllheli, a thriving maritime market town famous for its sailing and Marina. Cafes, restaurants and a range of independent shops are all within walking distance. A pleasant ten minute walk along a wooded path also brings you to Pwllheli's beautiful sandy beach and the All Wales Coast Path. Ideal for those who enjoy walking and cycling, the property provides a gateway to the stunning Llyn Peninsula, renowned for its sandy beaches and Welsh culture.
Kitchen - Modern white cottage style kitchen. Facilities include a gas oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
Utility - Small utility leading to rear garden which includes a washing machine and tumble dryer
Living area - Lounge / dining room. This is a bright room with antique furniture combined with Laura Ashley décor, large leather sofa and 2 comfy chairs. TV and DVD player. It also has an oak dining table with matching Laura Ashley and Antique dining/arm chairs for up to 6 guests.
Hall - The seaside/ maritime theme and oak floor boards continue from the lounge into the light and spacious hall. It has an Antique pine chest which has both storage and a drawer with toys/games and books and pine coat hooks.
Bedroom 1 - Antique style double bed and Laura Ashley bed throw with chest of drawers, clothes hanging and bed side tables.
Bedroom 2 - This is a single bedroom with cream metallic bed with knitted throw, built in wardrobe and marble wash table.
Bedroom 3 - This twin room is large and spacious with pine furniture including a large pine wardrobe and built in wardrobe.
Bathroom has a bath, wash basin, toilet and shower with slate like tiles on the floor.
Sheltered lawned square garden at the front of the property. It has a small boutique style wooden garden table and two chairs.
At the rear of the property, there is a private garden with patio area which has table and six chairs and at another part of the garden there are more garden chairs and table.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes tea, coffee, sugar and milk, as well as a bottle of wine, local cheese, biscuits and fresh flowers.
- Heating and electricity included
- Wi-fi available
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- No pets or smoking please.
- Parking space on drive for two cars or a car and a boat if you wish to make use of the Marina facilities.
- Other items provided include:
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid and 4 dishwasher tabs as a starter pack, new dishcloths and/or scourers, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet.
- General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
Thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at Bryn Llewelyn, the cottage was so nice, cosy and comfortable with lovely furniture. The garden was gorgeous. The location was great, just a few minutes drive in to Pwhelli, there was a nice walk down a wooded path to the beach and there were lots of lovely places to visit within easy reach. The owner of the cottage got in touch to provide some tips and info on the local area, places to visit and eat which was a really nice touch. Would definitely recommend and would love to visit again.