With an onsite indoor swimming pool and sauna, gymnasium, café, bar and outdoor play area Gimblet Park is one of the most sought after holiday parks on the Lleyn Peninsula. Located on the edge of Pwllheli harbour and with Pwllheli’s sandy beach just a few steps away this is a perfect holiday spot for families of all ages. Stay in and enjoy the amenities or head out to explore the sandy beaches, craggy coves, sophisticated seaside villages and delicacies of the Lleyn Peninsula.
41 Gimblet Rock is a new and stylish lodge offering a sophisticated open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, 3 elegant bedrooms and an en suite cloakroom and further family shower room. Relax during the day on the side sun-soaked decking and watch the boats head in and out of the harbour.
a set of steps lead to the side decked patio
- luxury and well-designed open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- spacious modern lounge with heather accents, 2 sumptuous sofas with coordinating armchair and footstool, set around a fireplace with flame-effect electric fire, wall mounted flat screen TV, coffee table and shelving and full length windows allowing light to flood the room and large French doors
- spacious and contemporary kitchen with integrated double oven and grill, integrated microwave, hob with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, fully integrated washer/dryer, American style fridge freezer, wine fridge, ample storage units and rain sensor roof window
- sophisticated dining area with wood effect table and 4 neutral chairs and bar area with 2 high level bar stools
- bedroom 1 - spacious and stylish side double bedroom with double bed with opulent mauve headboard, coordinating large built-in wardrobe and bedside tables luxury en suite cloakroom with wash hand basin set in a contemporary two tone vanity unit, wc, wall mounted cabinet and back lit mirror
- bedroom 2 – pretty twin bedroom with heather tones, 2 single beds, coordinating wall mounted cupboard, overhead storage and bedside table
- bedroom 3 - pretty twin bedroom with heather tones, 2 single beds, coordinating wardrobe, overhead storage and bedside table
- luxury family shower room with large shower cubicle with wash hand basin set in a contemporary two tone vanity unit, wc, wall mounted cabinet and back lit mirror
- front, side and rear enclosed raised decked balcony and rear raised patio area with outdoor table and chairs ideal for outdoor dining or watching the boats making their way in and out of the harbour
- two allocated parking spaces to the side of the chalet
- contemporary chalet on the exclusive on the exclusive Gimblet Rock park
- on site leisure facilities including indoor pool, sauna and well-equipped gym at Gimblet Rock caravan park
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- family-friendly park with outdoor play area
- bed linen included
- gas, electricity, hot water and heating included
- WiFi included
- families only
- no smoking
- The use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- Please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.
At a Glance
- Saturday changeover
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Swimming pool
- Bed Linen Provided
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- No Smoking
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 0.6 mile from a shop
- 0.2 mile from the nearest pub
- 0.1 mile from the coast
We've hand-picked a selection of Holiday Extras from trusted partners to make your holiday extra special. When you make your booking, you'll see all the Extras on offer at your chosen property and be able to add them to your holiday. Booking them in advance gives you more time to relax when you arrive, and remember - many of these offers are exclusive so you won’t find them anywhere else.
Dylan's Restaurant Dylan's Hamper
Bring a little bit of Dylan’s Restaurant to your holiday home by ordering their hamper exclusive to Abersoch Holiday Homes.
Rib Ride Boat Tours 10% off Anglesey Boat Tour
Book an unbeatable adventure with Wales’ best adventure boat tour company and get 10% off any trip.
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This classic case oozes class and is perfect to give you various flavours from across the globe! Enjoy 2 bottles of each wine to encourage sharing or indulgence...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 12 Bottle Luxury Wine Selection
This 12 bottle case is packed full of wines to blow you away with flavours and complexities all round – a case guaranteed to impress all who get the pleas...
- Normal price
Dragonfly Tea 20% off Dragonfly Tea
There’s nothing better than relaxing with a delicious cup of tea on your holiday, so we’re offering you 20% off Dragonfly Tea’s wonderful range.
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Celebratory Wine Selection
A true Prosecco lovers case! No excuse is needed for this beautiful selection (so don’t let others tell you any different!). Start with the wonderful flor...
- Normal price
Virgin Wines 6 Bottle Classic Wine Selection
This 6 bottle classic case is perfect for those wanting to try something of everything – carefully selected to incorporate crowd pleasers from across the ...
- Normal price
Visiting Spa Company Bespoke Treatment Package
Make your holiday extra special by tailoring a luxurious pamper treatment package to suit your exact requirements. We'll contact you to agree details and pr...
Europcar Car Hire
Europcar, our preferred car hire partner, are offering you great quality UK car hire at affordable prices. With our dedicated offer you will save up to 20%.
Dineindulge Dineindulge - private dining service
Enjoy private dining in the comfort of your holiday property. Dineindulge offer a personal chef service with restaurant quality cuisine from only £25 per perso...