- £495 per week
- £71 per night
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 3 single beds
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Preferred changeover day: Friday
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This well-situated chalet located at the exclusive family-friendly Aberafon Holiday Park in Nefyn has been stylishly decorated with hints of rich tones throughout and is well-designed for a coastal family retreat. Step outside on to the decked patio area and enjoy breathtaking picturesque views of the countryside and partial views of the Llyn Peninsula coastline. The holiday park is maintained to a high standard and the stunning walk down the steep steps to Nefyn beach & BBQ area reveals a truly magnificent view.
Nefyn beach is quite the hidden gem and is known for its clear waters and view of the three peaks of The Rival Mountains in the distance. The crescent shaped beach creates a variety of conditions for watersports enthusiasts and a walk along the Llyn Coastal Path provides dramatic cliff-top views. Another local attraction, just a 10-minute drive away, is Nefyn & District Golf Club; a 26-hole course with a view of the sea from every tee and a reputation as one of the UK's top 100 courses.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area: Stylish lounge with rich plum and cream theme, co-ordinating sofa, 2 swivel chairs, coffee table and TV with mini Nintendo console. The cream kitchen units compliment the lounge colours and features gas oven and hob, large fridge/freezer and dining area with freestanding table.
- Bedroom 1: Blush pink and cream themed double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables. En suite: wash basin, wall-mounted cupboard, mirror and WC.
- Bedroom 2: Pink and grey themed single bedroom with optional pull out single bed, over-bed storage and bedside table.
- Bedroom 3: Red and grey themed twin bedroom with 2 small single beds, matching wardrobe, over-bed storage and bedside table.
- Shower Room: Enclosed shower, hand basin, wall-mounted cabinet and WC.
- Decked patio area with bistro-style seating.
- Partial views of the Llyn Peninsula coastline and breathtaking picturesque views of the countryside.
- The park has well maintained gardens and a superb outdoor children's play area.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate: Not available.
- Laundry: On-site laundrette.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains water supply.
- Parking: Parking space for 1 car plus on-site carpark 1 minute walk from chalet.
- The use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- Please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.
- Guests are not permitted to use motorised caravans, cars, vans, touring caravans or tents as additional sleeping accommodation. The number of guests must not exceed the number of berths.
- Group/Party bookings. Aberafon holiday park is a family orientated holiday park and do not accept all male, all female or mixed groups under the age of 25.
- Guests are required to abide by the park rules. The parents and guardians of any child in the party are responsible for ensuring those children also abide by the park rules.