- £590 per week
- £84 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Travel cot
- On-street parking
Important - Please Note
- Families only - this property is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children maximum due to space and layout.
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Situated on the north-west coast of the stunning Llyn Peninsula lies a small seaside town of Nefyn, home to Ty Ni (pronounced "Tee Nee" meaning Our House in Welsh). Ty Ni is surrounded by beautiful views of this breathtaking peninsula. This quirky quaint cottage is the perfect base to explore Nefyn's sandy beaches, visit the local public house and play golf at it's championship golf course.
With Nefyn beach and the Llyn Coastal Path right on your doorstep, the activities in this area are endless - there is something for the whole family! Take advantage of the amenities and beaches in Abersoch just 20 minutes away to make the most of your stay in North Wales.
- Hallway: There is storage for shoes and boots and a feature staircase.
- Living/Dining Room: Cosy living room with soft seating, electric fire and wall-mounted TV. Dining area comprises of oak table with high backed chairs.
- Kitchen: Compact shaker style kitchen, with cooker and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster and washer/dryer.
- Landing Bedroom: Open plan; with staircases to access both ground floor and second floor bedroom. Double bed, full length window/door with breath-taking views of Nefyn mountains, wall-mounted TV and storage available.
- Bathroom: Full size bath with electric shower, heated towel rail, WC and hand basin.
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds, velux windows. Please Note: Due to head space and access via double bedroom, this room is advised for children only.
- Small patio area to the front of the house.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed Linen, hand and bath towels: provided.
- Travel cot available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: not provided.
- Pets: 1 dog allowed.
- Suitable for couples and young families.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Parking: There is no private parking, but on-street parking is available on first come first serve basis.