- £605 per week
- £86 per night
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 4 single beds
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Countryside views
- Sea or coastal views
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bedroom
Important - Please Note
- Preferred changeover day: Friday
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Wonderful contemporary lodge at the exclusive family-friendly Aberafon Holiday Park in Nefyn, on the northwest coast of the Llyn Peninsula. This well-situated holiday lodge offers spectacular views of its dramatic surroundings and well-maintained on-site facilities such as a children's play area, table tennis table and laundrette. The thoughtfully-decorated open plan living areas are bright and spacious, and the elegant flame effect fire in the lounge provides a luxurious touch.
A walk down some steep steps at the rear of the park is Nefyn beach. This hidden gem is well known for it's clear waters and variety of conditions that make it perfect for watersports. From here you can discover breath-taking views on the clifftops of the Llyn Coastal Path and if you head west, you'll find Porthdinllaen beach and Ty Coch Inn nestled in the headland. Just 2.6 miles away is Nefyn & District Golf Club; a 26-hole course with a view of the sea from every tee and a reputation as one of the UK's top 100 courses.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Area: Stylish lounge with 2 sofas, leather armchair, footstool, wall mounted TV and flame effect fireplace. The kitchen units compliment the lounge colours and features oven and hob, fridge, freezer, microwave and dining area for 4.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed with bedside tables. En suite: wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds with over-bed storage and bedside table.
- Bedroom 3:Two single beds with over-bed storage and bedside table.
- Shower Room: Enclosed shower, hand basin and WC.
- Large corner garden sofa and bistro style seating.
- Impressive views of the countryside and Llyn Peninsula coastline.
- The park has well maintained gardens and a superb outdoor children's play area.
- Heating and electricity: Included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels: Provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate: Not available.
- Laundry: On-site laundrette.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets permitted at this property.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains water supply.
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars.
- The use of motorised devices including, but not limited to, powered scooters, carts, buggies, mopeds, yachts, flying machines and Segways are not permitted on the Park with the exception of disability equipment. Other vehicles are not allowed on any beach or adjoining land unless authorised by the Park Owner or Local Authority; local conditions may apply. Bicycles must be ridden in a safe and considerate manner.
- Please note that guests staying on park may not bring jet-skis and boats due to council restrictions and regulations.
- Guests are not permitted to use motorised caravans, cars, vans, touring caravans or tents as additional sleeping accommodation. The number of guests must not exceed the number of berths.
- Group/Party bookings: Aberafon holiday park is a family orientated holiday park and do not accept all male, all female or mixed groups under the age of 25.
- Guests are required to abide by the park rules. The parents and guardians of any child in the party are responsible for ensuring those children also abide by the park rules.