- £399 per week
- £57 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 1 bathroom
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- Welcome pack
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please Note
- Only babies up to age of 6 months will be accepted. Sadly the property is not child/baby friendly.
- Check in: 14:00
- Check out: 10:00
Beautiful cottage for two in the seaside village of Nefyn on the Llyn Peninsula. Large, relaxing bedroom overlooking the completely private, enclosed courtyard and front garden. Originally a village pub, Old Bull enjoys direct access to the Wales Coast Path and is within walking distance of Porth Nefyn's sandy beach, a local brewery and bar, museum, village shops, restaurant and a lovely tea room.
Kitchen - Bright, modern and compact kitchen for two. Includes an electric oven and hob, fridge with ice compartment, microwave, cafetiere and coffee machine.
Lounge-diner - Spacious and relaxing room, looking out onto private rear courtyard and front garden. Sofa and two chairs in front of a wide screen Smart TV and a dining table at the other end of the room.
Bathroom - Modern, bright and spacious room. Bath with shower above, WC, wash hand basin and heated towel rail. Also includes a washing machine, tumble drier and underfloor heating.
Bedroom - Very large and calming room, with three windows giving plenty of natural light. Original wooden floor, lovely king size bed and seating area.
Enclosed courtyard where you can enjoy the sun and sea air in a peaceful and totally private setting. Includes a wooden bench, comfortable cushions and throws and a small table with 2 chairs.
- Welcome Pack including tea, ground coffee and some coffee pods, sugar and milk, a bottle of Prosecco and local biscuits.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- Iron & ironing board provided
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- Not suitable for children
- Other items provided include...
- Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishcloths, tin foil and cling film.
- Bathroom: hand soap and 2 toilet rolls.
- Off road parking for one car
Excellent property with a warm and cosy feel to it