- £663 per week
- £95 per night
- 8 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 2 single beds
- Washing machine
- 2 WCs
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Garden or courtyard
- Enclosed garden or courtyard
- On-street parking
- Pony trekking/horse riding
- Walk-in shower
Important - Please Note
- Preferred changeover day: Saturday
- Check in: 7pm
- Check out: 9am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
Spacious, beautifully renovated end of terrace house in the seaside village of Nefyn, Llyn Peninsula. Only a short walk to the Wales Coast Path and Nefyn's long sandy beach. With plenty of style throughout and features such as a log burner, freestanding bath and large enclosed garden, this is an excellent setting for your next get-together on the North Wales coast.
Cafes and tea room, restaurants, village shops and bars are all on your doorstep, including a small independent brewery within walking distance where you can enjoy Cwrw Llyn craft beer and a tour of the site. There are plenty of attractions nearby as well, from picturesque villages dotted around the peninsula, Nant Gwrtheyrn's Welsh Language and Heritage Centre and boat trips to Bardsey Island. There is also a stunning walk along the beach or via Nefyn and District Golf Course to Porthdinllaen, where you will discover Ty Coch Inn, voted one of the best beach bars in the world.
- Hall: Front door to enclosed porch with double doors to the street, with large mirror, coat rack and cupboard.
- Lounge: 2 and 3 seater sofas and 2 chairs to relax and enjoy the welcoming log burner, TV as well as a Play Station.
- Kitchen: The kitchen has a range of built in units, electric built in cooker and hob, dishwasher and coffee machine.
- Dining Room: Large dining table with 8 chairs, corner cupboard, log burner and boot ladder
- Utility Room: Fridge freezer, washing machine, microwave and wine rack.
Upstairs first floor
- Bedroom 1: 2 single beds, large cupboards, drawers and clothes hanging space. Bedside tables and chair (bed guard available).
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, chest, chair, bedside tables.
- Bathroom: Large bath, shower, cubicle toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Upstairs second floor
- Bedroom 3: En suite master bedroom with kingsize bed, bedside chests and built in wardrobe. Dressing table, chair and wall mounted TV.
- Bedroom 4: En suite bedroom with a double bed, bedside chests and chair.
- En suite: Jack and Jill en suite with slipper bath, built in shower cubicle, WC, sink and heated towel rail.
- Enclosed patio area to the rear.
- Large enclosed garden accessed via a path from the rear patio area. With mountain views towards Mynydd Nefyn, this is a peaceful setting to enjoy alfresco meals etc in beautiful surroundings.
- Heating and electricity: included.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided.
- Travel cot, high-chair and stair-gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Hairdryers: 4
- Pets: 2 pets welcome.
- No smoking inside the property please.
- Water: Mains supply.
- Parking: Parking outside the property and addition parking available in nearby carpark.